Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

New Twitch Streamer/Broadcaster Rank on MC-Drugs

Would you like to see this new rank on MC-Drugs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defiant Tiger

Hello, let me introduce myself for those who don't know me, my name is Jordon also known as Defiant_Tiger and I'm 17 years old. My main hobby is playing video games but that evolved into much more than that, now I am a Streaming on Twitch tv. I love to do it, interacting with viewers is my favourite part just because i meet so many new people but anyway. I'm writing this thread because I think that it would be awesome to see a Twitch rank on the server because the content is just so amazing! Seeing the title "Minecraft Drug Factions" in a Twitch is a real attention grabber due to how unique and great this server is. It would draw attention to the stream to draw people into the server. The streamer in return for this Twitch rank would obviously need to stream on the server regularly and promote the server to the best of his/her abilities. It gives many people to get chances to meet new people and overall just build a stronger community in the server. This is just my opinion and thank you for reading it. Be sure to leave replies of your opinion. My reason for streaming and recording is pure enjoyment. I absolutely love interacting with people from around the globe it is really a great experience! You learn so much about culture and just get to meet cool new people. But reasons for a "Prefix" or a "Rank" well, I look at it as a little gift of appreciation for the Streamer/Recorder because if they are committed, they will absolutely put in their all to help with and promote the server to the best of their abilities. It helps motivate us. I'm not asking this server to simply give out a "Streamer/Twitch Prefix" but I am asking the server to give people an opportunity to work hard and possibly earn the right to represent/promote this server.
Staff reading this, I'd love to get to chat about this some time if you are feeling up to this, thank you for your time and consideration

Sincerely,
-Defiant_Tiger

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
i know that there is a youtube rank but i believe u have to have 500+ subs to get the rank so i would think that it would be the same for a twitch rank. if the owner's desided to even add a rank for this.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi!

We have a very case-by-case basis on this idea, for a few reasons -
We specifically don't want people venturing to obtain any reward for the sake of obtaining it(This is the main problem) - which is often the case when we release anything like this.

Our stance in simple terms is such of the Twitch Partner system - if you endeavour to work hard and obtain any form of meaningful audience you will be given something for your work. It's that simple. We have given "Youtuber" ranks out in the past, but having a set specific criteria you must meet isn't something we will have.

We're very happy to speak to anyone that wants to use our server for any sort of content, and as long as we're duly credited we undoubtedly have no issue with it.

I hope this helps explain this "issue" a little better, and if you have any questions feel free to ask here, or contact me on the website via pm or on teamspeak! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online