Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Vertigo Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Lurnn, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Lurnn

Lurnn Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP++ PvP Tournament Winner

Accepted
  2. SanrY

SanrY New Member

In-Game name:SanrioTT
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank:Drug Rank
    Donor Rank: Legacy VIP
    Online time? (type /ot in game):Im new here but got experience before on other acc
    Discord?:i am zanko#7363
    Timezone?:GMT+1
    How often do you play?:Every day from 15 to 19 to 20 mby 22
    What other factions have you been in this map if any:NONE
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played):My own
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):farm build and pvp
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):pvp 8-10 building 9-10 autofarms 5-10
    Why do you want to join the faction:Have fun and meet new people from the other side of the world
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?:I do
    The player that recommended you to the faction:
    isabellecookie
  3. 36s

36s Helper Helper

In-Game name: 36s
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Chemist
    Donor Rank: MVP++
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 525 hrs
    Discord?: Nicky D#1192
    Timezone?: Mountain time
    How often do you play?: Daily
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: None
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Smash
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): PvP
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/bu ilding/autofarms): pvp-3 building-0 autofarms- 0
    Why do you want to join the faction: my homies r in it
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes
    The player that recommended you to the faction: lurnn
  4. Lurnn

DENIED
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  5. Fuzzygrim14

Fuzzygrim14 New Member

In-Game name: Fuzzygrim14

Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Mule (May be higher by the time you deny or accept)

Donor Rank: none yet

Online time? (type /ot in game): I’m new to this map but I use to play quite a lot back in 2018

Discord?: FuzzyGrim#2366

Timezone?: Eastern Standard Time

How often do you play?: almost every day usually between 6pm-1am

What other factions have you been in this map if any: None on this new map

What factions have you been in last map (if you played): FFoxNation, we had about 6 or so players all in the same friends group

What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): farming mostly but I do enjoy building underground bases and expanding

What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):

Pvp-5/10 (I have horrible hand eye coordination)

Building- 8/10

Farming- 10/10 (fav thing to do)

Why do you want to join the faction: I’m looking for people to play with and a large faction to farm for, ever since my friend group split off from Minecraft it’s just been boring playing on my own especially on a factions based server

Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes I do and I intend to follow them for the good of the faction and myself

The player that recommended you to the faction: none, I saw the application on the forum
  6. Lurnn

Accepted

But I want to note this for you, and all future applicants, as there is only 2-3 months left in the map Vertigo is not "grinding" anything, it's really important that anyone applying now or in the future actually wishes to stay through till next map, if they don't they simply wont reap any benefits, in saying that I will help you out all I can sir.

Do /f join Vertigo on main world next time you are online,

And /msg me next time that I'm on at the same time as you for the invite to the farm fac (Can't send it whilst your offline)
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
  7. Lurnn

Applications Closed
    For the time being no applications will be reviewed and if they are instantly denied, near the end of this map (May) I will be opening up this thread for people to apply for next map, and I also will be allowing people to DM me on discord (Lurnn#0001) about joining if they wish not to apply on the forums

Have a good day :)