In-Game Name: Aninex

Reason for ban Xraying Logged Proof

Length of ban: 7 Days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names MissP

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? Using a previous exploit, which has since been banned and we've stopped using.

Why do you think you were banned? Entity tracking to find bases, which was confused as Xray.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? No Xray or banned exploits were used in our raiding process since the initial ban earlier today.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I've sent two recordings of the entire raiding process, from finding to digging, to the admin who banned me & tobiasfever. (my friend assisting me)

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I hope to be as clear and concise with my methods to clear up confusion. Me nor Tobias have any intention of using Xray or a banned exploit.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I sent the videos to Ace, but in case they didn't get passed along, I'm more than happy to send any proof on discord @ aninex#2185. Thank you for your time.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied.
From the clips I was sent this is still a banned way of raiding. You can see information you wouldn't have access too normally

Aninex

Okay, fair. We will wait out the ban. However, how can this be avoided in the future? All information we used is available to any vanilla player of the game, and at no point were we able to see through walls using an installed cheat or server exploit. I just wanna be as clear as possible this time so that this doesn't happen again.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Appeal accepted.

The method you used is no explicitly disallowed by the rules, so I believe it's unfair to ban you in this situation. However, a rule against using this method has now been added, so please refrain from using it again in the future.

Latest posts

Members online