• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello all,
I've decided to make this suggestion as I know many people enjoy 1.8 pvp more than 1.9 pvp. I have no idea if anyone has made this suggestion but there probably has been 1 or 2 players. Many players on the server enjoy 1.8 pvp more than 1.9 pvp because you don't need to wait for the attack bar to refill. I believe that adding this feature to the server would create more pvp battles at "/warp wild" or prison making the server more exciting and getting more people engaged with pvp. There is many plugins that I know of that will convert 1.9 pvp to 1.8 pvp that cost small amounts of money or it being completely free! Furthermore, adding the 1.8 pvp could make the unarmed mcmmo skill return.

Thanks,
Edit

Last edited:

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
NOOOOOO
1.8 pvp is cancerous! Timed attacks require more skill to use effectively, and its funner in my opinion. Please, please, please no.
In addition to my opinion mentioned above; I, along with lots of others, have learned how to pvp in 1.9 effectively. Changing back to 1.8 would only benefit those who have not bothered to learn 1.8 pvp. Let us move forward, not backwards

Last edited:

Killah121

MVP+
I 2nd this. I believe the 1.8 pvp was much more fun than the 1.9 pvp. 1.9 pvp fights can last for 10-20mins of just chasing and healing,
Where as with 1.8 fights last a few seconds to the most of 5mins. I believe doing this will make it more enjoyable for all. Bring back unarmed!

PixelBeta

VIP+
I did like 1.8 combat but it does not take any skill and you can just spam click.1.9 at least takes some skill and the fights don't last seconds.Also since most players are used to 1.9, they are good at this type of combat which most servers have 1.9 combat.Unarmed on the other hand would be cool but if it stays 1.9 combat than it would be to overpowered.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I agree with Harbey, PvP actually takes skill now, it's no longer a spam-click competition. We will not, and do not plan to, change one of the main mechanics of the server to an old version.

Nexus_PlayzYT

MVP
NOOOOOO
1.8 pvp is cancerous! Timed attacks require more skill to use effectively, and its funner in my opinion. Please, please, please no.

In addition to my opinion mentioned above; I, along with lots of others, have learned how to pvp in 1.9 effectively. Changing back to 1.8 would only benefit those who have not bothered to learn 1.8 pvp. Let us move forward, not backwards
You are cancerous the only reason you enjoy or anyone else enjoys 1.9 is because they are complete shit at pvp and have no skill intended versions of pvp that take no skill when rather lower versions do plz add this plugin to make the server more fun than rather it being boring waiting for a chance to hit again

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
You are cancerous the only reason you enjoy or anyone else enjoys 1.9 is because they are complete shit at pvp and have no skill intended versions of pvp that take no skill when rather lower versions do plz add this plugin to make the server more fun than rather it being boring waiting for a chance to hit again
Lovely, digging up an old thread from November just to call someone cancerous.
Please don't be such a twat on the forums, or you'll end up getting banned.

Nexus_PlayzYT

MVP
OK spalw I would like to say that I m simply not trying to be a twat I just very much so get tired of such a boring pvp battle whenever you fight someone and I think that 1.8 pvp should be in here that's all

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Nexus you have your version mixed up... 1.8 takes no skill to pvp.. its just who has best gear and spam click as fast as ur fingers can spam... 1.9 actually requires timed attacks which most non skilled people hate. As dakotaa has already mentioned in the previous comments though... we will not be changing one huge aspect of the server to revert it back to 1.8.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Locking this thread, but my main point was that you necro posted and in doing so was incredibly rude.
The point of which PvP version is just as irrelevant as this thread, and that's the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.