Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

A really stupid situation with my friend..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ContextualWolf

VIP
So heres my story:
My friend and I went on vacation and we had a hotel room, so we (dumb ass 15 year olds) decided to use our pull out couch as a way to prank eachother when we weren't expecting it. The couch lifts up and out, then lays flat, then your next step is to flop out and open. So when one of us were laying perpendicular to the direction of the bed, the other would quickly lift the end of it up and fold it over on the middle third of the bed, if that makes any sense, then we would push down hard and lock it into place, trapping the other no matter how hard you try, without the bar you push down being up, there is not a single way to escape.

So we joked around with it for a few more minutes, then we suggested one of us go all the way down in, and close it like a normal couch. Since I was the smaller one (110 pounds) I volunteered to go first, so I got into position, with my head sticking right up to the edge of the bed, so that when it is closed my head doesnt hit on the armrest. He folds it over on my, and I can feel the pressure immediately, just like we had been doing. Then he lifted it up, pushed it back into the couch area and had it at a 45 degree angle almost in when I felt something sharp start poking my head (being slightly sticking out), so i told him, "pull it back up, this isnt going to work". He stopped pushing down, and starting pulling up, but to our surprise, the weight of me and the couch was too much for him, he couldnt get it up. The pressure on my chest seemed three times as much, and I started to panic as I felt the couch jerk up and fall back down. Breathing became an issue, and as he continued to jerk it, the covers started falling to my only open breathing hole. I yelled at him to move it out of the way, and he did, but it fell right back down. 1 minute goes by, starting to panic even more thinking of how stupid an idea this was, and also struggling to breath, and also thinking of how hot it is being smushed between two sides of a mattress, and rolled in covers.

I tell him to go upstairs and get his 2 nine-year-old brothers and he props the couch up with a pillow. After what seems to be an eternity they come back. 3 painful and scary minutes goes by, and I start debating to tell them to call 911. They start organizing big pushes all at once, all of which dont overcome the tension of the couch pulling it back in. I begin to panic in moments and then relax in others by trying to calm myself down. I begin thinking of the fact that I am unable to move one bit, except for a little with my head trying to get into a position to breathe out. I think, if my friend and brothers are not helping I would suffocate, unable to reach a phone, much less even move my arms, wrapped behind my back. Another minute which seems like forever goes by and I yell at them to call 911.. They hesitate, and another 15 seconds they get a phone and call. They put it on speaker and continue to try and pull. I can imagine their struggle, with their friend's life on the line, I think about what I would do if I was reversed roles... The 911 operator picks up, and we answer the basic questions, what happened, where we are and all that. I had to tell him what to say because apparently I had been the only one watching the street signs. Eventually I here them say "we got him" as they get it over the edge and are finally able to pull it up and out. The latch is undone and I roll over, wrapped in covers, sweating, and relieved. We tell the operator I'm fine and no need to send help, but she insists on sending the paramedics to run vitals to make sure everything is ok. After I'm able to breath and out of there I don't feel a thing.

If you have ever done something stupid, try and tell it to the paramedics and then your friends MOM... yeah really stupid i know but hey, we're teenagers... But it was really scary and I thought I would share this with you..

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
So what i'm hearing is, you got on a couch, got 3 men in the room with you, and got very sweaty... :p

ContextualWolf

VIP
Think of it like this, lay facedown on your mattress, and have someone push your head into it. Now struggle to tilt your head for air with about 100 pounds of pressure leaving you immovable..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.