Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - angeloaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeloaces

Member Name angeloaces

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: angeloaces

Length of Ban: 7d

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : None/Dakotaa?

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Xray Accomplice

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I guess I joined in on a raid that was xrayed? I would like the proof presented.

What is your explanation of this reason? As stated above I think I joined in on a raid that was xrayed.

Why should we unban you? Well first off it wasn't me who "xrayed" clearly stated by the ban itself. Secondly the xrayer themselves shouldn't serve the same amount of time as the "accomplice" I already served a 3 day ban as the "accomplice" and I think that is worthy of a unban.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will make sure to ask before I tp to someone if they cheated to get into the base.

How can we trust you again? Idk lol you will just have to take my word for it I guess.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to say can you post the link to the proof in the ban itself? Also an accomplice shouldn't get the same ban as the culprit.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
You and the other person who was banned for xraying the base broke blocks/looted chests at the same time. Are you trying to say that you watched them dig straight into a base and had no suspicion that they were cheating?

Last edited:

angeloaces

You and the other person who was banned for xraying the base broke blocks/looted chests at the same time. Are you trying to say that you watched them dig straight into a base and had no suspicion that they were cheating?
Like I have said in my post above give me some sort of proof so I know what I am talking about lol I have no clue what raid/base you are talking about and it only takes 5 secs to teleport.. Edit also how did u determine I was the accomplicei f we were breaking blocks at the same time?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online