Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Arch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arch

Member Name Arch

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: nut_cheeks

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : xray - multiple bases

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was running along with my friend TigerDotEXE who was xraying.

What is your explanation of this reason? I wasn't xraying so I didn't think I could get banned

Why should we unban you? I don't think using a friend that was xraying should lead to a permanent ban

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Won't stick around friends that hack

How can we trust you again? There's no other good drug servers on minecraft and I'm addicted to playing; don't wanna get banned and lose that

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I never used xray but I did utilize a friend that was using it

TigerDotEXE

I was already banned for this, I can confirm I was xraying though. I take responsibility for that, but I think that nut_cheeks should have the same ban length I got, since its first offense it should be a 7 day.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
We count each xrayed base as a separate offense, with a permanent ban on second offense. Xray accomplices often get the same punishment. You know what he was doing, you benefited from it, and chose not to report it. The way you were digging into bases was no different than using xray yourself.

I had only found one base that TigetDotEXE had dug directly into, but after looking back I realize I had missed seeing his logs in the multiple bases I found you dug into. I have updated Tiger's ban to match yours.

Appeal denied.

Arch

"Xray accomplices often get the same punishment."
i guess i'll just go shove my thumb up my ass
fc8833f33b304b246a025d4c81d00a1c.png

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
In that player's case it involved 1 base. First offense. You dug into several bases along with TigerDotEXE. As I said before, you knew what you were doing. I'll be locking this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online