In-Game Name: bytetrippp

Reason for ban "x-ray logged proof"

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Ace thought I was x-raying

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? You can check logs on this also, Itzlxxcky one of my friends that found the base with me was searching for a factions members old base when they found a watercave and were swimming around in it and heard running water below them so i tp to them and dig straight down where i was and dug into a base and ace claims that we found other parts of the base that "we shouldnt have found" but itzlxxcky strip mines around bases to see if theres anything attactched to them so that would be the reason for that.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? well I didn't do anything wrong so I can't do anything really

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I didn't do anything in the first place so I shouldve already been trusted

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I know it seems suspicous but its true.

bytetrippp

Edit: on what measures i will take to prevent from happening again I will not joke about using X-ray and hacked clients

bytetrippp

also another edit is that you should be able to trust me because of the amount of hours i have in game and I have no reason to use a hacked client on your server. If it makes things better I have never even downloaded a hacked client.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Appeal accepted.

Due to the amount of evidence and reasoning provided, we'll give you guys the benefit of the doubt in this case. In the future, recording your raid in situations like this can be helpful to clear up suspicion.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.