play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrito2

MVP
Member Name Craig

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Craig2

Length of Ban: 2 Weeks

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp - Rush

Staff who banned you : Sav

Staff who dealt with you : Sav

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Doxxing - to be reviewed and confirmed at a later date.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I doxxed LITTLE5LAYER and posted his full name in chat on the rush server.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I have no explanation it was very dumb, it was his snapchat name and I thought it would be amusing to post it in chat because only 3 people were there.

Why should we unban you? Only 3 were there (everyone else was on alts or afk) - Me, Dot and Slayer. All of whom already know his real name. I never said it was actually his name until Slayer said to ban me. I did not dox at all, his full name is actually his snapchat name. Me and Slayer joke around all the time (Mainly insulting each other) and I thought it would be amusing to do this because I knew that no one would actually see his name because everyone that was there knew his name already.

In addition to this a helper - Hhalseyy, today posted another players full name in chat on MCD. The server was much more populated and clearly there were lots of people there - thus lots of people found out his name. No action was taken on this staff member at all. Although it was most likely because the player did not ask for action to be taken.

However I do believe that Slayer asked for punishment to be carried out more out of spite than as to whether he actually cared about the ban.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not be dumb enough to make this kind of a joke again.

How can we trust you again? I have played the server for a very long time and during that time have only picked up two punishments. A mute from edit when I was very heated. And a mute from Fontan for 5 seconds for racism (which was very unjust because I said to everyone that I intended no racism and made a racist joke whereas everyone did not make this disclaimer and made many more jokes than me)

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I truly regret my actions and now after being banned understand how much this server means to me as it is literally all I do in my free time.

Savannahhh

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Thank you for appealing your ban.

However, your situation is complex and has several factors that affect your punishment - it's not something I've dealt with before, and I hope I won't have to again. Due to your unique situation, I'm unsure of how to proceed, and am going to leave the final decision to higherups, such as @Spalw @jrd3044 and/or @Dakotaa.

Thank you so much for your patience <3.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
As his username is public on his snapchat, and this is not very in-depth doxxing, I will unban you.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.