Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Dennazz

Dennazz

Member Name Dennazz

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Dennazz

Length of Ban: permanently banned

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you : parcheesi15

Staff who have warned you previously : NovaSeepa

Reason for ban on record : X-Ray - Caught in the Act

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think the admins rightfully banned me because it is their job to do so and I respect that and i neglected to achknowlodge the warnings the staff gave me.

What is your explanation of this reason? I placed myself in the staffs point of view and thought what would they think on a baised point of view.

Why should we unban you? I apologize for using x-ray hacks and I deleted the X-ray file and I am ready to go back and play how the server is suppose to be played without using cheats to make my self better then Others.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Ill make sure to not download cheats and respect others in the server and their opinions.

How can we trust you again? I promise to not use any cheats from now own I learned from my actions on how it caused the staff to ban me to make sure everyone is playing fairy

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am sorry that I used Hacks I learned from my actions and I will be a better person and not use hacks to give my self a adventage over other players.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.