Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - EmmaD2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmaD2004

Member Name EmmaD2004

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: EmmaD2004

Length of Ban: Permanant

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft permanent ban

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : xray - multiple bases, proof in logs.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think the admin thought I was xraying bases after reading the logs, which I did dig straight down to bases but not using any sort of xray.

What is your explanation of this reason? I was able to see if there was a base in the chunk based on entities. If someone had a farm that dropped items or had a spawner I could see it with the debug menu. If it was faction claimed I would just use /fmap and then dig down at the closest unclaimed chunk. Or if the person was on when I swam by I would just save the coords and continue going until I saw that they left.

Why should we unban you? I was not using xray just backend game mechanics.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Ill stop using the debug menu to find bases.

How can we trust you again? I dont want to be perma banned again. I enjoy this server.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi EmmaD2004,
Do you have any proof (i.e. screenshots) that is how you found these bases? Two of the ones I banned you for you could not see players names from the surface, and there were no entities in the bases. That being said, that doesn't explain how in every base I found, you always managed to dig down right on top of the chests. If you do have any proof please PM it to me.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
I have asked another admin to review the logs and they agreed that the explanation you sent doesn't adequately explain how you were able to find the bases you were banned for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online