Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - flowerbro25

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowerbro25

Member Name flowerbro25

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Flowerbro25

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : ALT of a different player ?

Staff who banned you : Lurnn

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : Lurnn said that I was an ALT or Emeraldmelon?

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I have no clue why Emeraldmelon was banned but we both share a farm so I guess that being around someone who got kicked makes me look like I also am under fire about that? I have no clue

What is your explanation of this reason? we both played together for a while we were good friends and he told me he got kicked but didn't know why. I can see why it seems sketchy that I could be relevant to his problem but I literally have not done anything with him. We farm in a base together but I worked so hard and don't have any idea what ALT w EmeraldMelon even means in terms of my account.

Why should we unban you? I dont understand why I am being banned becasue of him because if "ALT" is being on a differnt account it makes no sense because we both play together at the same time. He said he was "temp" banned for 6 days but i have no clue what i have done and I am permanently banned??

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Well im going to fore him to tell me why he got banned because i dont know how it affected me. I joined not even a month ago and have been busting my butt to do good and i have so far but i lost it all, i literally didn't do anything.

How can we trust you again? Whoever wants to can monitor me or do whatever they do but all i have been doing is literally been farming and making it as big as possible and i have wasted so much time for nothing and i am devastated.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I really love the hell out of this server like i play it all the time and its a server that stays strong w the amount of players that are on which is fun bc of that and its a server that i would have planned to play for a long time bc its overall fun but i dont know what to say. I really just think its an honest mistake bc i dont know how i am alt of emerald melon. Unless other people are not allowed into your base without joining a faction thats on me but i had no idea if thats against the rules. I really am blankly confused and want to get back to my progress so bad guys this is actually fun to me and it would mean so much if you can!!

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Hello flowerbro, if you don't mind me asking do you and Emerald_Melon live in the same house/apartment?

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Accepted.

Sorry for this confusion, you have been unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online