Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - HarambeDown

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarambeDown

Member Name HarambeDown

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: HarambeDown

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Xray - 1st Offence

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think that the admins thought I was using x-ray because I was raiding and dug straight into a base.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was exploring a cave and came upon a nametag, I immediately backed up and put a home down then logged out. About an hour later I logged back in and the nametag was gone so I dug into the spot that they were in and started to raid and then followed up by blowing up the base.

Why should we unban you? I believe that I haven't done anything wrong because I am not hacking.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I don't know how I can prevent this in the future.

How can we trust you again?

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
the hole u dug to get in the cave and the hole u dug into the base were within a few minutes. can u explain this? since u said u were in the cave long before you dug into the base.

HarambeDown

If I remember correctly I found a mineshaft and was mining when I saw the nametag. I then logged off at around 11 or 11:30 PM then logged back at around 12 or 12:30 AM. It might not have been an hour but I went and did other things IRL while waiting to get back on to raid the base. I was exploring and found a cave that happened to into a mineshaft, I don't believe I dug into the cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online