Username:

In-Game Name: ItsBLittle

Reason for ban Hacking/Alt use

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) Minecraft Server

Staff who banned you CraydorGM

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Well i was banned because of my bad choices in using an xray client and then coming back with an alt!

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was using a hacked client. and then proceeded to use an alternate account to join... i know i shouldnt have used the alt account to avoid ban but i promise i didnt know alts werent allowed completley

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i have since uninstalled my hacked client and all the residual files... i am willing to screenshare in a call with staff if needed i also will never use alts or cheat for an unfair advantage again!

How can you ensure we can trust you again? well with time i can prove to you that im genuenly sorry for what i did... the server is great and i almost ruined the experience for my friends who are on and i never ment for that to happen because they have put alot of money into the server... i do appologise and i do know what i did was wrong and i paniced after i was told alts arent allowed so i logged off real fast in a panic. please know i have since read the full rule list and wont make the same mistakes of being immature and cheating again

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? i greatly appologise to u all for the time wasted and confusion cause from my actions!

Meef

1. I wanted to bring some light into the situation with ItsBLittle; I wanted to tell you that he is related to me and he suffers from ASD and he understands fully not to use alts now and why thats the case. Due to ASD, this can make this a bit more complicated and convuluted than a normal person.

2. I completely understand a denial, but, I just wanted to let you know a little of context into it and hopefully you can give him one chance to prove he's learned, and continue to play this server with his friends.

3. I went over all the rules with him and explained each one to him. He expressed that he understands now.

C

CraydorGM

After extensively looking through the logs, talking with other staff, and just trying to figure out how to proceed with this, we are going to deny this appeal.

You lied in your appeal about
i do appologise and i do know what i did was wrong and i paniced after i was told alts arent allowed so i logged off real fast in a panic.
You spent a few hours on both accounts, actively playing on both of them.

Also,
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Meef

After extensively looking through the logs, talking with other staff, and just trying to figure out how to proceed with this, we are going to deny this appeal.

You lied in your appeal about

You spent a few hours on both accounts, actively playing on both of them.

Also,
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

While the lie in the appeal is a very clear boundary, you need to understand that this is not justan apology. It is him addressing what he did wrong, and how we can improve and avoid this in the future. I'm sorry, but I want this reviewed by Dakotaa.

Meef

On a fundimental level, this is a significant change in the circumstances surrounding the ban and offering an explaination into why, and a route to ensure this never happens again. That starts with admitting you did something wrong.

The decision should be, in my opinion, for this to be a lesson learned while also not taking away being able to play with his friends and enjoy a server.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
It is him addressing what he did wrong, and how we can improve and avoid this in the future.
That is precisely what a genuine apology is. There was no change to the circumstances of the ban.

That said, we have decided to reduce the ban to 7 days (from the initial perm ban, so roughly 3 days from now). The attempted lying is unacceptable, and for that reason you will be on a no-strike policy going forward, meaning any instance of rule breaking will result in a ban.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online