Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Jarod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarod

Member Name Jarod

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Creeper_3

Length of Ban: 3 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : "Shop Scamming"

Staff who banned you : Ace

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Scamming from my shop.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I had a 15 Min pit book placed on an item frame in my shop that actually sold Efficiency 1 enchantment books instead of the actual 15 min pit book.

What is your explanation of this reason? I was under the impression Scamming was legal per the forums "server rules". I also had this happen to me previously in the shops, I thought I was just my Bad for not verifying the proper code.

Why should we unban you? I surely won't do it again with the knowledge that scamming in shops is illegal.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not scam in the shops ever again.

How can we trust you again? I love MCDrugs and do not want to be banned. Plus I have invested real $ so that would be stupid to get perm banned over.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am sorry. I was unsure of this exact rule. I do believe this should be mentioned somewhere around the shops or be added into the server rules on the forums. Thank you for reviewing my appeal.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It isn't a perm ban... Its a 3 day ban. And the rules are clearly stated above the shops that scamming in the shops is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online