play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - KoolTewl

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoolTewl

MVP+
Member Name KoolTewl

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Kooltewl

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : "Police rule 11 violation"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I'm not sure what the admins were thinking, I don't know why they banned me as I didn't sell my own drugs and only the drugs of people that I frisked

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I became cop during a booster, this may be suspicious in your books, but I can assure you I didn't become a cop to sell my own drugs, I recorded the whole entire time I was a cop and can show you the footage, I cant upload to youtube as its 4 1/2 hours of footage, I can screen share on discord!

Why should we unban you? I haven't broken the rules

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? There is nothing that can be done to prevent this from happening, I don't know where you got evidence of me selling drugs.

How can we trust you again? I don't believe I have broken your trust, I don't see what would break your trust in me in this situation.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to know what proof you have against me that would lead to me being banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.