Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - liamdrake123

Status
Not open for further replies.

liamdrake123

Member Name liamdrake123

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: liamdrake

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Banned

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : "Xray Hacks"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I honestly don't know i'm quite surprised. I had planned a big raid today, gotten my gear and headed to the coords but that's about it.

What is your explanation of this reason? I'm not entirely sure I was in the middle of a raid when I was banned for 7 days because there was "proof of X-RAY in my logs"

Why should we unban you? Hopefully you'll recognize that I literally don't X-ray, im just raiding with my friends, i don't even have ores or anything from mining, you can check if you like.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? In the future I'd like to talk to staff if they suspect something like that of me instead of banning immediately without saying a word and embarrassing me in front of the entire server. I'd also be willing to be subject to any sort of surveillance or what not if I am unbanned to prove I really am just trying to raid and have fun on this amazing server.

How can we trust you again? I'd also like to apologize for any misunderstandings in my actions, I assure you whatever I did is explainable and a simple /msg could have cleared it up. I have been with this server for literally almost half a decade with no mishaps, ive donated multiple times and minecraft multiplayer just isn't as appealing when I click on my favorite server to see "BANNED ASF"

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Surely im a good boy please I always have been on this server and I will continue to be, please look into my case. Thankyou

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
I have PMed you an image of the base you raided, for the privacy of the player it belongs to.
Can you please explain how you were able to dig right into this base? There were no entities, no one had been inside the base for hours, and you took great care to completely fill in your path with stone so it was difficult to find.

If you truly weren't xraying and have a reasonable explanation as to how you managed to get into this base I'm happy to look into it, but I don't see any vanilla methods that would allow you to perfectly dig into the corner of the base above the chests.

liamdrake123

I have PMed you an image of the base you raided, for the privacy of the player it belongs to.
Can you please explain how you were able to dig right into this base? There were no entities, no one had been inside the base for hours, and you took great care to completely fill in your path with stone so it was difficult to find.

If you truly weren't xraying and have a reasonable explanation as to how you managed to get into this base I'm happy to look into it, but I don't see any vanilla methods that would allow you to perfectly dig into the corner of the base above the chests.

Like I said, I was given was the coords to said base and I checked it out, found the obi near bedrock, and dug in. I also decided to cover my trail because I was honestly high and felt like a ninja if I did so, sorry thats a really dumb answer but it's the real one.

liamdrake123

And if you truly are curious as to the coordinates I was told, it was to dig into the top of exactly [REDACTED] I have no way onto the server to check if these are legit so feel free to do so yourself

Last edited by a moderator:

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
As you have failed to provide proof of how you got these base coords in our PMs, your ban will stand. Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.