Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - POON ZLAYA

Status
Not open for further replies.

POON ZLAYA

Member Name POON ZLAYA

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: xPOON_69_SLAYAx

Length of Ban: 3 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :

Staff who banned you : 14Squared

Staff who dealt with you : 14Squared

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Freecam/Hacked Client

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Honestly no idea. Have no hacked clients installed and was doing nothing mildly suspicious at the time of the ban apart from having a bad connection. Before this I was digging down to try and make a base and just found some iron right under me so maybe they could have thought I was X-Raying but that doesn't really make sense.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Unsure, did nothing against any rules.

Why should we unban you? Because I have been unfairly banned and did nothing wrong.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again?

How can we trust you again? Because I'm a fair player

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Maybe review who you appoint as moderator, there was obviously a degree of incompetency involved.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
I watched you for a solid 20 minutes, everytime some sort of base/chest appeared under you, you stopped and had particles running under you and didn’t move when hit, which is a sign of free cam. You also had good connection to the server at the time.

Appeal Denied

POON ZLAYA

Wtf bitch I don't even know what a free cam is, you're obviously making up that I had a good connection and I didn't find a chest or anything either?

POON ZLAYA

You wouldn't reply little bitch I'll rip your head off and poo down your throat cunt. You think you're a big man hey I'll drop you, smh making shit up and all that lol punk ass cuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.