play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - redbaaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbaaron

MVP+
Member Name redbaaron

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: redbaaron

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft perm

Staff who banned you : Sav

Staff who dealt with you : Sav

Staff who have warned you previously : I turned myself in

Reason for ban on record : I was just perm. banned by Sav for admitting to have used a common dup glitch [edited out dupe]

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned previously for using an alt, I had used this glitch on the alt [edited out dupe] It was a further way of exploiting the money system.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Long story short, it was for exploiting money

Why should we unban you? I feel I should be unbanned, or more reasonably have my ban shortened, because I admitted to using this exploit to Sav

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? idc if you monitor me 24/7 and monitor my computers ip 24/7 but I'm not using an alt and I'm not going to continuing exploiting this bug

How can we trust you again? As I have said before, I turned myself in mainly to be fair to everyone of the server and get the punishment I deserve which I dont believe should be permanent.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Grow, sell, excell

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
Thank you for your patience.
This seems like a ban appeal for @Dakotaa @Spalw or @jrd3044 to resolve due to it being an exploiting appeal. One should respond shortly...

Warmest regards,
gotedit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online