Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Smokeyyyy_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name Smokeyyyy_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Smokeyyyy_

Length of Ban: 3 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp ban

Staff who banned you : Savannahhh

Staff who dealt with you : No one

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : Reason for banned is me "Fac hopping" which is not true.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think I was banned for no reason to be honest I did nothing but people may of seen it in a different way.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? My reason to the point of view is that I was in a faction Wildones for ages then vStrafeee joins and my fac but he had a raid and I wasn't enemied to the current faction base therefore I sethome and dealth with it.

Why should we unban you? I think you should unban me because it was a false matter and people misunderstood the situation and I didn't faction hop it was my faction the full time and I didn't know there was a base...

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? To prevent this from happening again is dealing with the staff privately and gathering the info together.

How can we trust you again? You should trust me as I never did anything...

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please look into it more instead of banning me straight away with false matter.

Alright whatever you think I clearly did not faction hopp, could I suggest you to go through back the logs? I clearly made my faction then someone asked to join my fac.

sky

VIP
MVP+
Alright whatever you think I clearly did not faction hopp, could I suggest you to go through back the logs? I clearly made my faction then someone asked to join my fac.
In case you didn’t read the logs correctly, you said “wait nvm I can’t tp in enemy territory”
Then proceeded to faction hop, invite your friend and teleported eachother inside of a base. You knew that you couldn’t in enemy land, and faction hopping is against the rules.

Last edited:

sky

VIP
MVP+
I disbanded it once and that's when you trapped me then I currently thought why not make my fac back?
[02:02:02] [Thread-69/INFO]: [Factions 2.11.0] Smokeyyyy_ left the faction: Wildones
[02:02:08] [Thread-69/INFO]: [Factions 2.11.0] Smokeyyyy_ created a new faction: Wildones
You created it a few seconds after disbanding. You're making excuses

You're only against me cause you hate me sky just lip it mate i'm banned ill wait my time but I just wanted dakotaa to relook as I thought I never faction hopped... I didn't know there was a base in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online