Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - SpyGayGod

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpyGayGod

Member Name SpyGayGod

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SpyGuyGod

Length of Ban: Perm Ban

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : It was a spy, DxnkMemez

Staff who have warned you previously : An Admin, not sure who

Reason for ban on record : Exploiting,

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought i was exploiting the horse,mule glitch although i did it once which caused me to find out how, the next day dxnkMemez didn't stop antagonizing me, a 14 yr old, and I thought for him to stop i might as well tell him.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? It is true? i dont understand the question, I was exploting a bug.

Why should we unban you? In my opinion I should be unbanned because im a young and dumb 14 year old kid and fell under dxnkmemez wing and i went for the easiest reason for him to stop bugging me which resulted in ban, but i dis agree with this because hes and older person telling a minor what to do so i listen, i was raised that way.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will immediately tell staff if i find bugs, exploits or glitches if they are found. and I will learn from my actions.

How can we trust you again? You can gain trust in me, first of all cause i donate. Second of all you can keep a close watch on me. and just trust me I will refrain from doing any of these exploits.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I cri erry teim, I apologize for my actions please take this into consideration.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied

You will not be unbanned. We were aware you were doing this yesterday and you told others how to do it.

SpyGayGod

did you even read it?
im a young kid and someone like twice as old as me was telling me how. and i did it yesterday and immidiately told an admin so im perm banned without a chance to appeal?

SpyGayGod

And to cover this "We were aware you were doing this yesterday and you told others how to do it." i did it and my cool happened to be in my discord ask him i was saying over and over again i gotta tell an admin.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Your age is not relevant.

You could have easily told an admin without abusing the exploit multiple times, or even telling an admin at all. You did not tell staff in any way and you continued to abuse the exploit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online