Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - TheGreatDoggo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreatDoggo

Member Name TheGreatDoggo

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: TheGreatDoggo

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Violation of Cop Rule 11

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admins thought I was banned for selling other people's drugs for them.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I told them I knew they had drugs on them and I would let them go if they gave them to me because we were friends, so I took them and brought them to evidence lock up. Then I proceeded to be banned immediately.

Why should we unban you? Violation of any Cop Rules is stated that you are not to be banned, but to lose the rank of an officer and go back to being a smuggler.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not be picking up drugs from others allowing them to get out of jailtime. Instead I will proceed to Frisk them immediately.

How can we trust you again? I will take some time of as an officer and if I feel like the time is right I will become and Officer again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I feel like NoodlyApendage is a untrustworthy mod, I looked through his other bans and see how he has banned multiple accounts without any intent on the ban logs. As well as PERMANENT BANS for no reason. So please, if you would deal with him.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
QazusaI.png

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
You were in your faction's base where 3 people threw drugs on you and then you went to spawn and sold them.

TheGreatDoggo

That is a false accusation. I was in spawn and I stopped my friend to mess with him, I then proceeded to bring the drugs to evidence lock up and before I could even sell it I was immediately banned.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
I will be discussing this ban with other admins but what I have said is what happened.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.