Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - V0LTIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

V0LTIX

Member Name V0LTIX

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: V0LTIX

Length of Ban: Eternity

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Permanent

Staff who banned you : Spalw

Staff who dealt with you : Spalw

Staff who have warned you previously : Nova, Auto Fishing. First time offence.

Reason for ban on record : X-ray First Offence

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was in the discord with some friends. I.E. GeneralBananaMan, Nimrod, And me. I was speaking about how a lot of people x-ray, and then spawl got mad and perma banned me for a first offense. Tbh he had a point about not talking about X-Ray in the discord, but he just perma banned me from everything.

It was out of nowhere. I was honestly surprised. I didn't say much until he just yeeted me out of everything. I know i'm a dumbass, that's the point since it tends to make people laugh. In this situation it appeared to have angered spalw instead.

What is your explanation of this reason? All my friends just got a first time offence while I got multiple. I'm perfectly okay with doing the time, since I did do the crime but I have never got banned for x-ray before, only autofishing.

Why should we unban you? I am not appealing since I deserve normal ban time for first x-ray offense, I just want the perma ban removed since I have never committed 3 offenses.

If he was having a bad day, this is fine. Everyone is human, I get that. But I want to make sure that I had no harsh/malicious intent towards anyone in this session other than my own regret for cheating.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Pretty much not X-Ray again. My first ban (Auto Fishing) I was not aware of but I will admit this ban I was, so I deserve normal punishment and not eternity.

How can we trust you again? My full honesty about the situation is key in trusting me. I'm not looking to cut corners or lie, I just want what I did the crime for. I will not do this again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I just want to say that i'm sorry for breaking the server's rules, and apparently pissing off spalw. Did not mean to if I did, but anyone who got banned would be slightly flamed.

V0LTIX

I honestly just feel singled out. I have never committed any other offences on the server other than Auto Fishing, so why is it perma? I expect this to be denied but I also hope you can find it in your heart (cringy I know) to correct the perma ban, Spalw. I meant no harm man just stressed out.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    53.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
You weren't speaking about "how a lot of people xray", you were discussing the raids that you, and your friends were currently doing, in bases that you had xrayed.

After discovering you all xraying, and veryfing it was cheats, I joined your channel and issued the bans, you all simultaniously tried to say that you weren't xraying.

You started justiftying what you were doing by saying "everyone on the server xrays, you don't ban any of them that actually do, if you did the server would be dead", which, isn't true. You aren't special.

I banned you from discord not for "talking about xray", but after I banned you, and your friends, and after you flamed me for "not banning xrayers", ironically? - you started to look for other servers to play, and started saying names of other servers, and I kindly said "I'm not trying to be a dick, and I don't really care, but you probably shouldn't talk about this here", and you just flamed me instead, so I banned you.

I didn't single you out, I didn't have evidence that the others had actually raided multiple places, whereas for you, I did. Given the proximity to the end of the map, we are not tolerating players cheating, knowing that the punishment means less than it did before. Which is clearly the case, given that when I banned you, the first thing you said was "it's only seven day ban, I don't care, server resets in a month anyway".

Your ban for next map is not permanent, but I will need to discuss with my staff team to deem what is appropriate.
I hope that this makes it clear that we will not tolerate people cheating, even towards the end of a map.

V0LTIX

You are right about that. I do not deny any of that other than the fact it seems kinda exaggerated. Put yourself in my position, a person on call who spent $35 on the server and genuinely wanted to be part of the community. At the time, I was stressed and felt betrayed even though it was my fault for x-raying in the first place.

You banned me permanently over a trivial matter, which I believe is kinda messed up. I do want to note I did not say you don't ban other players, if you didn't why would I be banned? I did however say a lot of people do x-ray, which is a true case even the long-time players have been caught.

I did not say anything about reset, and what I meant by "I don't care" is "I'll do the time". Think about it, I was angry and it took me a bit to get over it.

I never talked about raiding multiple places. I said multiple people raid bases that specific way.

I am regretful for cheating and swear an oath I will not again, I just want what ban time is right.

I love everyone on the server, and don't want this to be my last encounter just because of something I said over call. I would appreciate all further looking into the matter.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
You are right about that. I do not deny any of that other than the fact it seems kinda exaggerated. Put yourself in my position, a person on call who spent $35 on the server and genuinely wanted to be part of the community. At the time, I was stressed and felt betrayed even though it was my fault for x-raying in the first place.

You banned me permanently over a trivial matter, which I believe is kinda messed up. I do want to note I did not say you don't ban other players, if you didn't why would I be banned? I did however say a lot of people do x-ray, which is a true case even the long-time players have been caught.

I did not say anything about reset, and what I meant by "I don't care" is "I'll do the time". Think about it, I was angry and it took me a bit to get over it.

I never talked about raiding multiple places. I said multiple people raid bases that specific way.

I am regretful for cheating and swear an oath I will not again, I just want what ban time is right.

I love everyone on the server, and don't want this to be my last encounter just because of something I said over call. I would appreciate all further looking into the matter.
  1. The amount of money you've spent is irrelevant, we treat everyone the same.
  2. I would be willing to bet that who ever's base this is wouldn't agree with you that xraying is "trivial".
This will be discussed and I will update this post with a ban length soon.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Your ban will last until the end of the map, may 10th, and warn will be placed on your account on the new map, stating that if you are found to be xraying or cheating again, it will be a permenant ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online