Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Valkyrie177

Valkyrie177

Member Name Valkyrie177

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Valkyrie177

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : Good Chum

Staff who dealt with you : Good Chum

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Alleged caught in act for "X Ray"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because I was digging down to a bunch of chests

What is your explanation of this reason? A person I met randomly today in our discord said he knew where a secret base was and told to me where to go

Why should we unban you? I do not have an "xray" and I din't even know what an xray meant until I looked it up. I didn't mean to violate any terms and I just started playing minecraft a week ago and I'm really into it because of this server and want to continue playing it

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't go to coordinates people tell me to go to and I do not know how to get an xray and definitely won't ever get one if it is a hack that ruins the integrity of the game.

How can we trust you again? I'd be happy to donate to the server and continue keeping the integrity of the game as it is a game, meant to be fun in the community and hacks ruin it for everyone and isn't fair. I'm still a novice to the game and still learning but this has helped see the worse side of the game as I would be upset if someone hacked and got the advantage to ruin the game for everyone.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I understand the ban is for 7 days which wouldn't be the end of the world but I want to keep playing this server and continue to have fun on this server as I love playing it and I want to donate to the server to remedy the mistake I made listening to a random. I'm truly sorry and I will not make the mistake again. We are all here for fun and cheating ruins it for everyone. Please unban me so I can right my wrongs. Thank you.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
Your claim that you had gotten the cords of the base from someone else is a lie, the base was pasted in by me in front of where you were walking. Where you proceeded to dig straight towards it, I even moved the base to behind you and you still dug straight towards it. Please do not lie in your appeals and make sure your client is removed when your ban is up in 7 days, see you then.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.