Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Vcritters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vcritters

Member Name Vcritters

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Saltywilly

Length of Ban: Blacklist

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : I dont really know why i was banned

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : idk

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : nothing

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : well I saw a link in the forums and i posted in chat to let the staff know that someone had posted a txt file of pay pal logs from back in 2014-2015 some were around there.
I think Dakotaa thought i was trying to spread it or something i wasn't trying to I just wanted the staff to know

Why what is your explanation of this reason? As i stated I just wanted to let the staff know what was going on and i didn't feel like using the forums because its really slow

Why should we unban you? Well first one reason you should unban me is I was trying to help Also I really want to play"no hacking or anything" next reset but I cant play when I'm banned lol

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I WONT TALK IN CHAT LOL
I just want to farm and make a base next season

How can we trust you again? I feel that you can. But i don't really think so, I do have a lot of bans from hacking, but someone of them are admitting to hacks

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm sorry for posting the link in chat, and next time I shall pm a know staff member

SORRY much love

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
What made you believe it was a good idea at all to post a link to this information in chat? If you actually wanted to notify us, you could have done it through a private message.

Vcritters

Like I said I'm sorry for doing this and next time(if there is a next time)I would pm a know staff member. Look you weren't on when i started saying stuff also i didn't know any staff members

Vcritters

"These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied."

welp i'm getting denied

sky

VIP
MVP+
critters sorry ima have to hit you with that fat devouch because we both know you were leaking that shit intently on my discord before I banned you

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
critters sorry ima have to hit you with that fat devouch because we both know you were leaking that shit intently on my discord before I banned you

Sky stop commenting on ban appeals that don't concern you. You do this too often eventually you'll be punished for it.

sky

VIP
MVP+
Sky stop commenting on ban appeals that don't concern you. You do this too often eventually you'll be punished for it.
I was literally giving off information about this and shows that this ban appeal is a lie, but okay thanks for your vital information.
a6e1c363b45cc6a227d55cb80c3f6976

Last edited:

Vcritters

You know what I did post that shit every were, Your right. After I got banned and said FUCK THIS SHIT. Im sorry I got mad. Now plz just Deny my ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.