Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Wolfie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfie

Member Name Wolfie

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: xWolfiex

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp banned

Staff who banned you : Noodly

Staff who dealt with you : Noodly

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : xray admitted

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Apparently i told him i was using xray hacks

Why what is your explanation of this reason? are you serious, I asked for an admin to tp to me so I could explain my reasoning as to why i was about to dig straight down, instead of just doing it and causing a fuss. Noodly then goes on to tell me that there is in fact a base under me? absolutely nuts.

Why should we unban you? There was a huge base on the surface, unclaimed chunks around it had high entity count, which i tried to explain to noodly

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not bother asking admins for help

How can we trust you again? dont bother

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Who do you think you are?

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied
s4Xd0xq.png

upload_2018-6-8_20-12-6.png

When you said this you were standing over the unclaimed base. Entity count is based on your loaded area, not the chunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online