Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Xxodus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xxodus

Member Name Xxodus

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Xxodus

Length of Ban: Forever

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Xray

Staff who banned you : Ace

Staff who dealt with you : Literally nobody

Staff who have warned you previously : Literally nobody

Reason for ban on record : Xray?

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I honestly have no clue and I will explain why.

What is your explanation of this reason? I was afk for like 4 hours while I watched my little sisters and put them to bed and when I came back on I was banned permanently for xray? I wasnt even using hacks therefore it baffles me as to how this happens while im afk.

Why should we unban you? This is the only server I play on minecraft and it really disappoints me to see how I could be banned literally while afk for 4 hours. I was also banned by ace which is a very power hungry individual (and most people on the server knows it).

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Well Iwont use hacks because evidently even if you dont you still get banned for it

How can we trust you again? Like I said this is the only server on minecraft that I enjoy playing and I wouldnt want to mess it up by using ANY hacks. This should really be looked into because I am very disgusted at the situation here. I was victimized by a power hungry individual.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Well all I can say is this, I love the server, and I hope this could be worked with. I am an 18 year old man with no intentions in life but to have fun and pay my bills. This makes me very sad. This should have never happened to me.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Wanna explain how about 37 hours ago u dug into a small little vault that no one had been to in 141 hours?

Xxodus

Yes I would love to explain that. Another player found this vault and they said that they tp'd to a player who found it or it was theirs. I wish I could tell you how they ended up finding this base but from the outside where the one guy sethome I dug down into it. He said it was straight below. I can bet my life he did not use xray, it was a simple sethome "tip" from another player. If you have any other proof I used Xray please be my guest but I can assure you that I would not do that, I learned my lesson once and I do not find it necessary. Just assuming I used Xray is very condescending and without any other proof, this is a disservice. No, I will not use hacks on this server I already reiterated this multiple times, they are not necessary to me. I will gladly send screenshots of my %appdata% file or my version selector on the launcher to show you that hacks are nonexistent and have been. This is so ridiculous.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
You did not dig down into this vault u dug straight to it from another base you had dug into

Xxodus

VERSIONS.PNG
VERSIONS3.PNG
VERSIONS2.PNG

Xxodus

Please send me proof of this. I will not be accused of anything until I see screenshots or something. I did my end, heres screenshots of my versions.

Last edited:

Xxodus

That vault, the level where it is is where you go looking for diamonds. When I dug out of this base I was mining with my friend and we both found the other base, which was the find of the century. We were very excited. I will dispute this ban until it is known heavily the lack of any sort of xray hack. If my screenshots did not appear I will gladly show them again. If you cannot provide any proof I will take this past you Ace and take it straight to Dakota. Your evidence is just me mining from what I gather. The only server I play on and I get banned based off of faulty reasoning and lack of evidence. You will not find sufficient evidence of me mining these bases using xray. Why? Because I used it once when I started and I deleted them because I enjoy this server. It is the only one on here that I enjoy actually. So why in the world would I want to screw anything up. If it makes everyone feel better I will no longer raid bases, especially if the players who owned them are going to be salty and assume xray. So if there is any other way I can prove to you that I did not use xray let me know. I will gladly oblige.

Last edited:

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
This tunnel going straight to that vault and my logs saying u dug the hole. plus the fact the last person at the vault was more then 100 hours before you dug into are all the proof i need
Appeal Denied

Xxodus

You can clearly see that I hit some ores and then continued to dig straight out of it trying to find more diamonds. Diamonds are at that digging level and if you looked that up you would see that. This is based off of pure assumption ace and I want this to go farther than just you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.