Username:

In-Game Name: Zenita82

Reason for ban xraying

Length of ban: 8 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? cause we found their base hidden underground when building our base, just so happens it was a staff memebers base

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? we were digging to build a underground base, while building our base we found another base so we raided it since it was unprotected. we never did anything using a hacking client it was by pure chance. it was the staff members base who banned me, and my friend, without proof as they were never on at the same time we were. No proof, we dug a tunnel randomly filled it back in while build we dug the wall out and found their base.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? continue playing the game, as i was wrongly accused acussed

How can you ensure we can trust you again? The pure fact one of your mods, whos base i found while making mine banned us after raiding them for the second time after they raided us, i would think would be trust worthy and how do i even answer a trust question when i have never met a single staff meber i am just a stranger to you, nothing but a name

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? If i don't get unbanned can i see the log that says i was using the client, if there is proof it should be hard to just send a email or something with the log. I do believe it is in my right to know the reason i got banned with proof,provided none is shown why would i even want to consider anything to do with your guys stuff as it would mean you abused your powers

Zenita82

ace if that base was not yours i'll say sorry, but it's just kind suspicious that within 2 hours 12 people got banned for xray today, yesterday 8 people the day before 5 just day after day all saying you have proof yet i don't see proof provided dispite it being denied
you would think proof would be provided no?

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
So first off I don't have a base. I don't play the server.

2nd I don't have to provide proof to the players I ban cause that would take way to much time and to much space on my computer. I have been a admin for a very long time and know what I'm doing when it comes to finding cheaters. As you even seen I ban alot of people, cause alot of people cheat.

Zenita82

So first off I don't have a base. I don't play the server.

2nd I don't have to provide proof to the players I ban cause that would take way to much time and to much space on my computer. I have been a admin for a very long time and know what I'm doing when it comes to finding cheaters. As you even seen I ban alot of people, cause alot of people cheat.
so how exactly did i cheat?
like you said you don't play the server so how do you know i did anything wrong

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Yes I don't "play the server" doesn't mean I don't do administration stuff

Zenita82

and btw i didn't mine anything till the auto smelter i was setting up my buddy mined there i tped to him as we were playing together. You can even ask him yourself LtPopcorn oh and when i tped there i fell asleep for a couple hours in the server so banning me for xray would physically make no sense as i tped there not mined there. that would make me a xray accomplice provided he did use xray in which he didn't it was by pure chance, therefore that also makes you wrong and disproves any proof or evidence against me as you clearly didn't even look you just saw my name and banned me or banned me on a asumption on the bases of me playing with another player in which by that small little fact of you getting what i did completely wrong i would say you didn't even look at our data

Last edited:

Zenita82

and btw i didn't mine anything till the auto smelter i was setting up my buddy mined there i tped to him as we were playing together. You can even ask him yourself LtPopcorn oh and when i tped there i fell asleep for a couple hours in the server so banning me for xray would physically make no sense as i tped there not mined there. that would make me a xray accomplice provided he did use xray in which he didn't it was by pure chance, therefore that also makes you wrong and disproves any proof or evidence against me as you clearly didn't even look you just saw my name and banned me or banned me on a asumption on the bases of me playing with another player in which by that small little fact of you getting what i did completely wrong i would say you didn't even look at our data
oh and if tis dosen't get resolved properly, i will get the owner involved as you don't even hop onto the server which is a requirement, also i'll be screenshotting everything too.

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Appeal accepted.

After myself and another admin further reviewing the case, we have decided to give you two the benefit of the doubt, as the evidence does not point to cheating beyond a reasonable doubt.

However, I would like to say that the way Ace handled this case was entirely proper. Admins have full access to logs, including almost every interaction you make with the game world. Admins have no duty to present these logs to players, they do not need to prove to you that the logs exist. This is because many of our admins, including Ace, have been on the server for multiple years, and we trust them to handle these situations without having to go through the pointless additional effort of proving to banned players why they are banned, since almost every time the banned player knows they are guilty and is just trying to convince us that we made a mistake.

In the specific case of your ban, we have had several players in the past target a base/vault using xray, dig down next to it and make their own "vault", and then claim that they found this other base while expanding their own. Happening upon another base in this way once, while very unlikely given the size of the world, is possible and thus I don't believe it would be fair to claim that it is without a doubt cheating. The reason we are giving you two the benefit of the doubt is that we have reviewed all of your logs, beyond just this situation, and not found anything suspicious.

Zenita82

Appeal accepted.

After myself and another admin further reviewing the case, we have decided to give you two the benefit of the doubt, as the evidence does not point to cheating beyond a reasonable doubt.

However, I would like to say that the way Ace handled this case was entirely proper. Admins have full access to logs, including almost every interaction you make with the game world. Admins have no duty to present these logs to players, they do not need to prove to you that the logs exist. This is because many of our admins, including Ace, have been on the server for multiple years, and we trust them to handle these situations without having to go through the pointless additional effort of proving to banned players why they are banned, since almost every time the banned player knows they are guilty and is just trying to convince us that we made a mistake.

In the specific case of your ban, we have had several players in the past target a base/vault using xray, dig down next to it and make their own "vault", and then claim that they found this other base while expanding their own. Happening upon another base in this way once, while very unlikely given the size of the world, is possible and thus I don't believe it would be fair to claim that it is without a doubt cheating. The reason we are giving you two the benefit of the doubt is that we have reviewed all of your logs, beyond just this situation, and not found anything suspicious.
well thank you, and yes i do understand that, and sorry for being so rude.
and sorry ace i handled tat entirely wrong, and should anything happen in the future i will be more professional about the situation.

Thank you again dakota

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.