Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Banned for being annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Game Name : jordythecat
Length of Ban : 7 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : mc ban for being annoying multiple times
Staff who banned you : Dakotaa
Staff who dealt with you : nobody i didnt get a warning
Staff who have warned you previously : nobody warned ne
Reason for ban on record : being annoying to staff multiple infractions
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i was banned for asking dakotaa random questions
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : i just asked dakotaa random questions as a joke
Why should we unban you : i wasnt warned and i should have been warned or muted beforehand
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : i will try to be less annoying to staff
How can we trust you again? : i will stop being annoying to the staff on the server and only ask serious questions
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : i wasnt warned or muted

I understand that is is unacceptable i still think i shouldnt have banned without being muted first

Last edited:

Murican_panda007

In Game Name : jordythecat
Length of Ban : 7 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : mc ban for being annoying multiple times
Staff who banned you : Dakotaa
Staff who dealt with you : nobody i didnt get a warning
Staff who have warned you previously : nobody warned ne
Reason for ban on record : being annoying to staff multiple infractions
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i was banned for asking dakotaa random questions
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : i just asked dakotaa random questions as a joke
Why should we unban you : i wasnt warned and i should have been warned or muted beforehand
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : i will try to be less annoying to staff
How can we trust you again? : i will stop being annoying to the staff on the server and only ask serious questions
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : i wasnt warned or muted

I'm pretty sure you've been warned before, but you never stopped. When you say stuff like this is just unnecessary.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
murican u are not staff don't comment on ban appeals
Ace u are not staff don't comment on ban appeals

ok my bad

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ban appeal Denied - thread locked.
I understand that is is unacceptable i still think i shouldnt have banned without being muted first
Take responsibility for your actions & improve.
We expect you to be of a different demeanour when you come back, I don't plan on allowing you to be rude an belligerent to my staff any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.