Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Bedrock aka flat end

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyKen

MVP
Ok so I seen zhihu mention this quite a bit and its very smart. So bedrock and a endstome cover all throughout the end should be added. It would encourage advanced cannoning which we dont see much of on this server but some 1 stacker. If this was added it would bring the factions part out of MCD. If there aren't cannons it isn't factions.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I don't see how this would make cannons be used more, missed shots would fall on unexplodable bedrock rather than falling into the void. We will not be doing this, but the end will be resetting regularly, so based in the end will be undesirable.

S

SquareAngle

I don't see how this would make cannons be used more, missed shots would fall on unexplodable bedrock rather than falling into the void. We will not be doing this, but the end will be resetting regularly, so based in the end will be undesirable.
How often? That's a great idea.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
Ok so I seen zhihu mention this quite a bit and its very smart. So bedrock and a endstome cover all throughout the end should be added. It would encourage advanced cannoning which we dont see much of on this server but some 1 stacker. If this was added it would bring the factions part out of MCD. If there aren't cannons it isn't factions.

Yes it was a solution to stop these nearly unraidable bases (other faction servers do it). I like Dakotaa's idea better, will also provide a lot more elytra's for players who join later on in the map. You are probably thinking of 1.7/1.8 cannoning where you could make crazy stackers, but the problem is 1.9 [through 1.11] where the physics for tnt have changed a lot. You cant really fix that unless you go back to 1.8 or with some plugin that changes the physics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.