Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Better Map Activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

StopTakingUsernames

More events: Maybe a king of the hill, with a reward for holding it that gradually builds up as you protect it. Easter egg hunt, with specific easter rewards. And maybe an anniversary event too.
Event based tags (For reaching certain milestones of presents or easter eggs :D)
Weekly pit opening. Maybe 2 hours after/before DP and lotto spam
Something to increase PVP activity too.
Maybe towards the end of the map, a raid event, where the top factions will compete for a prize within a base created by admins/owners. Can be a complete free for all :D

Last edited:

Lukey13

I agree with events. Could be a good way to bring players together by doing stuff other than farming or raiding. In a previous server I played, we had PvP events held in an arena, maze events etc. The prizes for the top 3 players would generally be cash rewards. The events could coincide with the weekly Saturday event, or if that causes a high work load for the Admins, then perhaps having intermittent weekly events, with the DP one Saturday and a Maze (or any other event) the following Saturday.

However, I do not agree with the weekly pit opening. The pit itself has been opened so much recently where the server actually has overpopulated the Boss Soul market. I believe the Pit is and should remain a luxury that players can pay to open and in the event that it does not open for a while, then you start relying on those select players who have Boss Souls, to sell them.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
We do have more frequent events planned for next map. The pit will never be sponsored by the server, as we intend for it to only be opened by players paying to support the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.