play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

BobTheWolf's County Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MC-Drugs staff do not condone nor endorse the use of third party solicitors - we happily handle any in game disputes officially for the small one time* fee of $14.99.

*One time fee of $14.99 USD charged upon singing up, monthly fee of $99.99 USD charged thereafter. You shall be charged for all telephone calls and other office time as well as all other work done for the clients outside of the courtroom, including and not limited to $55.99 USD correspondence fees including and not limited to ; per email and or phone calls / sms. Fees must be paid within three days invoice being received, $129.99 USD late fees apply per day an invoice remains unpaid. 15% surcharge on all payments not processed with a MCDrugs Platinum Credit Card.

Last edited:

BobTheWolf

VIP+
In-game name: ANormalTopaz

Role applying for (Please make a separate application for each role you want to apply for): Evidence Finder

Why should we hire you? (100 characters minimum): 1. I am in your faction. 2. I am very trustworthy and will not fake any evidence.

Have you got any experience in this area? If yes, please expand: No

What is your in-game rank?: Grower

When online, are you able to always be on call for any court cases which will pop up?: Yes, and also if you need me hit me up on skype if needed.

Any successful applications will be subject to an interview and if successful with the interview, you will undergo mandatory training, depending on the role you applied for. This is so that we hire the best people for the job. We look forward to seeing your applications!

Since you're already in our fac, I'm able to accept your application!

@Spalw - Extortionate prices ;_;

Think

VIP+
i wanna take harambeghost to court for his stoner axe. i am avalible 11/5/2016 and 11/6/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.