Staff who dealt with you :

Lurrn

Staff who have warned you previously :

None - no warning

Reason for ban on record :

planting Drugs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) :

planting drugs

What is your explanation of this reason?

was an off duty cop stood outside of spawn and i had all the available kits i could get on me so i just threw them onto lurrn cuz it was funny and kit drugs only came with un sellable drugs so i threw that too but then apparently i threw a stack of 64 normal carrots on him which are sellable and count as planting drugs. i didnt even know that it had sellable drugs in the kit. so i was banned for planting drugs on him. let alone the fact it dosnt count as planting drugs as he is a cop and i am not and he wouldnt be able to get frisked with them on him anyway as hes a cop. lurrn claimed that he could get frisked though and banned me.

Why should we unban you?

no malicious intentions in my actions, i knew he was a cop when i was dropping the drugs.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again?

not drop kit drugs on people.

How can we trust you again?

ive Lurrned from my mistakes.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

:)

Last edited:

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
Planting drugs on anyone in spawn is not allowed, even if you didn't mean to drop the carrots its your fault for not checking what it was.
Appeal denied

DarthMonkey_

Planting drugs on anyone in spawn is not allowed, even if you didn't mean to drop the carrots its your fault for not checking what it was.
Appeal denied

after further studdy kit drugs has no sellable drugs in it, i dont have a carrot farm or any way of getting sellable carrot... so lurrn must have had them on him already and as i was dropping druggs on him it must have looked as if i dropped them onto his player. kit drugs dosnt even come with a stack of carrots which is what lurrn linked in chat so they cannot have been mine.

i dropped a kit drugs on lurnn not the 64 carrots he linked in chat. you can go back in the logs and see all my commands

pls can i get a different admin to review this appeal and check logs.

Last edited:

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
looking through your command history you did /kit farm moments before you were banned for planting him, Kit farm for the record has a stack of potatoes and a stack of carrots which matches lurnn's story. Your ban is staying, as Infamous said its up to you to not do this.

DarthMonkey_

looking through your command history you did /kit farm moments before you were banned for planting him, Kit farm for the record has a stack of potatoes and a stack of carrots which matches lurnn's story. Your ban is staying, as Infamous said its up to you to not do this.
i had no malicious intent and lurnn is a cop so he couldnt have even been frisked with it on him anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.