mamabi

MVP+
Your IGN : mamabi71

Player to be reported :
DerpiestPig

Player being reported Rank :
Helper and Druglord Prestige 2

Describe your issue in detail :
For a while now DerpiestPig has been disrespectful towards me. This disrespectful behaviour usually was through /msg, but yesterday he brought it up in mainchat. He tried to make me look like a fool, for being a 45 year old mother playing minecraft.

Why do you feel this is worth a report :
I have been talking to several people about this, they all adviced me to report it. And because I also think that he shouldn't talk about me in mainchat like this, I feel this is worth a report.

Attached Evidence here :
There were no screenshots made. When DerpiestPig brought it up, I was not aware that I would need it. But there were people online who witnessed it, and started to interfere. One of them is Sllabsregit and he is willing to confirm this.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Hello, could you provide a general date/time that this happened? We will look into this, thanks.

mamabi

MVP+
It was the 28th of februari around 11.30am CET, so around 3 am for the servertime. Dank was also online, maybe she knows the exact time.

I did make a screenshot of the moment i got muted, i shows the time when it was made

Attachments

• 2017-02-28_11.20.34.png
    2017-02-28_11.20.34.png
    163.9 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

DerpiestPig

MVP
Hello, I have seen that I got reported and I would like to say something about it.
First off I understand that you got upset about me saying something about your age and I am sorry about that, That is something that should not be said to everyone.

Next thing I have not been disrespectful towards you for a while now. The only thing I would ever msg you about is Faction stuff and there is no disrespectful behavior that comes with it. I like to joke with people and Yes sometimes it might come off as disrespectful behavior but I don't mean for it to come off that way. And if it does I am very sorry.

Third thing on the 28th of Feb I got on late at night and I was minding my own business farming and what not and I get a msg in /msg from mamabi71 saying "We were such good friends, And now you're just an Ass**** Then you try to fight with me over faction stuff and at that point I was getting tired and was getting a bit agitated but after a bit of talking about faction stuff you say to me "The server looks better without you" And that's when I got upset and said something about your age. So like I said before that was something about you that was not for me to say and I am sorry If it upset you. The only thing I can't understand is why you're saying "That For a while now DerpiestPig has been disrespectful towards me.Because the only times I talk to you is when it's about faction stuff and that is almost never but when it is. It's comes to a playful faction fight or we talk for the most 2 minutes. So I don't see were the disrespectful behavior is coming from.

mamabi

MVP+
The issue here is not what we talked about in msg, but what was said in mainchat. I don't mind you exposed my age because thats not a secret, its the way you brought it up in mainchat. The same goes for the post you made; "like mother, like son". Its very clear you try to make a monkey out of me, and thats what I call disrespectful behaviour.

DerpiestPig

MVP
The post "like mother, like son" was a joke from my faction to yours it was nothing more nothing less. That post was not disrespectful behavior. It was just factions fun.

DerpiestPig

MVP
It has everything to do with factions. My faction killed you guys and I took a pic of your head's and gave it a name, Yeh the name might have been a bit much but it still has everything to do with factions. Just because I became a Helper does not mean I have to stop having fun I'm here to help people when ever they need the help. I am still a member of the server trying to have fun with everyone and if a post of your guys heads upsets you I'm sorry.

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hello, thank you for this report.
After looking into the logs of the entire situation I've found sufficient evidence to find DerpiestPig acting with gross negligence and almost the entirety of his claims on this report seem to be false.

I like to joke with people and Yes sometimes it might come off as disrespectful behavior but I don't mean for it to come off that way. And if it does I am very sorry.

I fail to see how the following could be some form of a joke.
[03:04:28] [Server thread/INFO]: DerpiestPig issued server command: /r 42 your old woman trying to talk shit lmfao get a life and stop bc you are making your seld look
[03:04:29] [Server thread/INFO]: DerpiestPig issued server command: /r bad
(In response to Mamabi)

There are plenty more issues with this situation. The helper in question has been demoted and my apologies for any other mistakes made.
Dank's mute was the correct action to simply stem the issue at that current time as it achieved it's goal and any further issued could easily be solved by a report such as this. Your history has been wiped.

Thanks for the report,
Spalw.

Edit:
I'd like to add that many things said by Mamabi were also very inappropriate however it's quite clear that Derp took it much too far and extended the situation to a point it most certainly didn't need to get to especially considering his responsibility as a helper.

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Do not post on reports that you're not directly involved in. Unless you're offering more evidence for the situation.

This has been made clear before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.