Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

DrugBrosInc is Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoothAimbotOn

DrugBrosInc Rules.

• No disrespect to ANY member of our faction.
  • No teleporting people to any faction base without asking Me or DroppingBeats
  • If you are asked to do Anything you are expected to do it. We will keep request to a minimum this isn't slave labor.
  • No asking for promotions. If you ask this will only further the chance of a promotion.
About Faction and myself (SmoothAimbotOn)

Firstly we have 2 leaders of this faction. Me and DroppingBeats (my brother) I am 17, I have years of PvP and faction experience. This includes Running factions,and maintaining factions.

PROMOTION PERKS.

RECRUIT: you will be required to pay 5k a day in tax. You get access to a shaby /f home.

MEMBERS: you guys are officially apart of the company. We have a base set up for members. This is a bigger and better base. Members are required to pay 10k a day.

OFFICERS: You get this rank when me AND my brother trust you. This comes along with a teleport to the trusted base this is a monster base of monster size. However you will be required 15k in tax.

Co LEADER: You get a say in officer promotions. And the leaders base. You will be required 20k in tax a day.

Me and my brother (Leaders): will pay 25k in tax a day just to make prices fair.

ALL TAX IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!
Depending on how much claim u need for your personal bases.

FORMAT:

What's your ign?

How much experience do you have with drug and faction servers.

Will you be able to get on discord daily?

How active are you each week/day?

What is your donation rank?

What is your criminal/police rank?

Skills?
PvP: 0/10
Base bitching: 0/10
Base Building: 0/10
Raiding : 0/10
Deal Making:0/10

I just wanna thank everyone for their time. I am looking forward to the future of DrugBrosInc with all of you. Also if any faction is willing to ally please contact Me on the server.

Last edited:

Lyrixolivia97

What's your IGN? Lyrixolivia97

How much experience do you have with drug and faction servers. I have enough experience to be trusted when joining a faction and to take the drug plugin seriously.

Will you be able to get on discord daily? Discord is always open on my part.

How active are you each week/day? I play as often as I can, usually 5-6 days a week.

What is your donation rank? N/A

What is your criminal/police rank? Mule, but i'm trying to rankup

Skills?
PvP: 4.8/10
Base bitching: 0/10 ?
Base Building: 8/10
Raiding : 5/10
Deal Making: 7.3/10

I would really like to join a faction to gain money and rank up so I can be more useful, I hope I'm what you're looking for.

Miquel

What's your ign?

ItzDragoon

How much experience do you have with drug and faction servers.

I've had atleast 5 years of experience with faction servers, but i am new to this drug eco

Will you be able to get on discord daily?

Yes

How active are you each week/day?

I just started the server, but I will be pretty active

What is your donation rank?

I don't have a donor rank, but I'm halfway to VIP

What is your criminal/police rank?
Trafficer

Skills?
PvP: 2/10 (Can get better with time)
Base bitching: 10/10
Base Building: 6/10 (Depends on what I'm building)
Raiding : 3/10
Deal Making:10/10

The fact you offer a point scale for my level of base bitching makes me so happy....Look forward to playing with you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online