Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

DrugBrosInc is Recruiting

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by SmoothAimbotOn, Nov 26, 2017.

1. SmoothAimbotOn

SmoothAimbotOn New Member

DrugBrosInc Rules.

• No disrespect to ANY member of our faction.
    • No teleporting people to any faction base without asking Me or DroppingBeats
    • If you are asked to do Anything you are expected to do it. We will keep request to a minimum this isn't slave labor.
    • No asking for promotions. If you ask this will only further the chance of a promotion.
    About Faction and myself (SmoothAimbotOn)

Firstly we have 2 leaders of this faction. Me and DroppingBeats (my brother) I am 17, I have years of PvP and faction experience. This includes Running factions,and maintaining factions.

PROMOTION PERKS.

RECRUIT: you will be required to pay 5k a day in tax. You get access to a shaby /f home.

MEMBERS: you guys are officially apart of the company. We have a base set up for members. This is a bigger and better base. Members are required to pay 10k a day.

OFFICERS: You get this rank when me AND my brother trust you. This comes along with a teleport to the trusted base this is a monster base of monster size. However you will be required 15k in tax.

Co LEADER: You get a say in officer promotions. And the leaders base. You will be required 20k in tax a day.

Me and my brother (Leaders): will pay 25k in tax a day just to make prices fair.

ALL TAX IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!
    Depending on how much claim u need for your personal bases.

FORMAT:

What's your ign?

How much experience do you have with drug and faction servers.

Will you be able to get on discord daily?

How active are you each week/day?

What is your donation rank?

What is your criminal/police rank?

Skills?
    PvP: 0/10
    Base bitching: 0/10
    Base Building: 0/10
    Raiding : 0/10
    Deal Making:0/10

I just wanna thank everyone for their time. I am looking forward to the future of DrugBrosInc with all of you. Also if any faction is willing to ally please contact Me on the server.
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2017