Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

./F Fly (/fly in faction claims)

SaltyKen

MVP
Ok, so I have played many servers that have this plugin where you can /f fly in faction claims. Although it doesnt make it where if you were getting raided you can fly around the base. The plugin is set to where if a enemy is within 50 meters away your /fly is disabled until there are no near by enemies. I think it would be a cool plugin for MCD. This is just a suggestion so please leave positive feedback and put in your opinion's.

Thanks

Nexus_PlayzYT

MVP
I think that this could be a good implemented idea, I personally have been on many faction servers that have this exact plugin and it's very helpful in several instances, It brings a great new aspect that wouldn't be too OP on MCDrugs because of it's design of an enemy player being within 50 meters of you it will auto disable you being able to fly, Overall this is my only opinion and I would love to see something like this in claimed land in the future of this servers existence!

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
no.

Are you aware how many times this has been suggested?

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I disagree. One of the factors of drug prices is how hard it is to make the farm. For things like cactus farms, being able to fly would make it way too easy.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
Cmon guys he said only to leave positive feedback.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.