Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

FAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyKen

MVP
So guys wanted to post this cause its funny af in my opinion. So there is this kid named zhihu and every one knows by now that hes a pvp logger, pussy, traps people to kill them oh and btw this is about his trapping career. So lets get into it so I was chilling and every thing and zhihu was showing skebby A good place to use his wings in the wild so Im like msging skebby tpa me tpa me so I can kill him so he does I start killing him so hes running like usual and he finds a spot to dig a fucking hole and trap me. So he traps me btw and brings like 5 buddys to kill me in the trap. while in the trap I have to eat a god and a couple of reg gaps thinking to my self is this how it ends. well one of them is stupid enough to break a opening to enderpearl through. So thanks to a greattt friend I had a ender pearl in my inv. (cant say names) So I ender pearled out in the little 4x4 space and kill one of them so they r panicking while Im swinging at every thing so they blocked it off again so they start building another trap under me so I get out of combat and im like HOW TF AM I GUNA GET OUT well I did /f unstuck and damn they were dumb af I was in there for the 30 seconds and got out I just wanted to tell this story cause it should be on to top fails list.

A pic of my amour afterword's below

Attachments

• LMOAOAOAO.png
    LMOAOAOAO.png
    274.2 KB · Views: 99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online