Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Gameplay Issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parkerpenguin

Hi all,
recently after coming back from a 3 day ban I noticed that when I walked on any dirt especially hoe'd dirt I would be brought back to the same place where I was originally standing. It looks like extreme lag happening if you have trouble imagining it. I also have been having problems with seeing chests. I can open them if I know where to click and I can see the outline, yet I cant see the physical image or texture. To those who are thinking sign out I have signed out numerous times on mc and even redownloaded. I only bring up the 3 day ban because these problems only started to occur after I came back. I also have multiple computers and have tried playing on all 3 of them. the problems as you guessed occur on all of them. My internet is fast and I have used different connections one at my house and the other in my summer house. If anyone has any ideas as to how to fix this I would appreciate it a lot!!! Thanks- parkerpenguin

Parkerpenguin

PS:I really am glad to be back on this server but obviously on a server where you must grow things it makes it difficult to play when you cant walk on dirt. Ive missed out on about 15 harvests worth 40k each now because of this problem.

Beintruder

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Many people have had glitches on 1.10. My only tip is to change back to 1.9 instead of 1.10.

Thanks, Bein

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
On the minecraft launcher, click "Edit Profile" on the bottom left. Change version to 1.9.2.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Please refer to the comment I put on your post on JonD's profile

Also don't bump old posts
Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.