Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Goodchum_ Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryondo941

Ever Since I Started On This Server GoodChum_ has disliked me today he proved that he isn't a good mod and only cares when its people he knows when I got Combat logged 5 times in a row when the player finally came back on I killed them and it appeared in the chat for everyone to see and GoodChum_ told me he wasn't going to ban him.
If I had combat logged in the pit then I would have a very long ban but because he couldn't be fucked doing anything about it he just ignored the Rule Breakings went of Duty and went silent in chat.
When I Said in chat that he wasn't doing his job he stated ' you got him Move on' which I geel isn't the correct response given Icecoldgold still broke the rules by combat logging.

I then asked if I was to x-ray then my base got blown up would that make it okay? Goodchum_ then refused to give a response and completely ignored the situation.

Please Read carefully and do something about this cause im fed up of it.

ryondo941

The Format Doesn't Matter stop Denying everything and actually learn how to be a good Mod ? Your opinion on this Report since its about you Is Invalid and next time don't wait until I post a report to Warn someone cause its Sad

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
The Format Doesn't Matter stop Denying everything and actually learn how to be a good Mod ? Your opinion on this Report since its about you Is Invalid and next time don't wait until I post a report to Warn someone cause its Sad
Format does matter, as the format asks for evidence. You provided no evidence here.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Please make a new report under the correct format like everyone else who writes reports is Required to do, thank you for your time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.