Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied ok this has to be a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaright420

Im pretty sure iv been banned cuz this little kid by the screen name of formerlFarmer was slandering my name calling me a pedophile to the group i was in cuss he was telling me i needed to give his mom a reason so he could hang out with me and play mine-craft cuz his mom is going to let him play computer games any more cuz hes been doing stupid stuff online ( things i wont call him out on ) but non the less there was no mention of D Dosing or hacking I just got his moms number off his face book and didn't do any thing after that i just thought that if your going to talk shit im going to show you your not untouchable nothing was done and if he thinks going on to his face book witch he gave me means hacking then Omg we are all hackers here im sure .... u got to love little kids and this is all after he kept talking trash to me and i was being the nice guy not saying any thing back just kinda thinking he was having a bad day and needed to have a punching bad witch is fine but whne u tell me that im a loser that goes to a community college and plays mincraft with little kids and that my life means nothing cuz im a recovering drug addict and that he will never talk to me again all cuz i would not give his mom a reason so he could hang out with me ........ i know this sounds stupid and i do agree but this was all in a voice convo over discord he all so said that he will be reporting me in mc drugs and i said you have no proof and he said he can just make something up there such thing as photo shot i have a convo of us talking back and forth and i never said any thing about ddosing him and i never said i hacked him i just looked at his face book and got a number

Attachments

• info.jpg
    info.jpg
    631.5 KB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online