Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Prestige Costs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoshyDesigns

VIP+
So with all the crazy nerfs going on for all farms that make profit, one can only assume it's because of how quickly people are prestiging. From what I've heard, once you prestige, it costs the same amount to prestige a second time. Instead of nerfing everything, why not just increase the costs of ranking up after prestige?

Example: it currently costs in total $6.65m to prestige the first time. Instead of the second prestige also costing $6.65m, make it cost $13.30m. Third prestige is $26.60m, etc.

Obviously it doesn't need to be those exact numbers, but I think adding something like this will make it a lot harder for people to fly through ranks, while keeping the early stages of the server nice and smooth. It also almost forces people to make some auto farms so the server isn't completely a one-dimensional, "get 1500 herbalism, then nonstop farm wheat/carrots".

I can't think of any way that adding this would harm the server, but it does add actual goals and achievements into the server, and gives people a goal to work towards for longer periods of time.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
This isn't true,

The drugs are being adjusted based on what the population in general is selling. It has nothing to do with how fast specific players are ranking up or making money.

MoshyDesigns

VIP+
This isn't true,

The drugs are being adjusted based on what the population in general is selling. It has nothing to do with how fast specific players are ranking up or making money.

So completely ignore the suggestion because the first sentence was not true. +1

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
We're not going to take hours to change all the rank dynamics when we can balance a couple drug prices, having the same effect. We don't want everyone growing the same thing, so drugs being more balanced promotes more diverse farm types. In many games where they have prestiging, the amount of XP needed for each rank is the same as the last prestige.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
So completely ignore the suggestion because the first sentence was not true. +1
Your entire post was inherently linked to the part that was wrong.
Drugs are balanced often, this means some are increased and some decreased. We have no plans on changing the overall time it takes to proceed, however our goal is to incentivize diversity in the drugs that are grown.

I can only assume that you perceive this as an issue as you were only growing & selling the drugs that were most recently nerfed. The goals are incredibly long term, feel free to have a chat with Ace when you see him - and ask him how long he plays each day, how much time he spends harvesting. How long he expects it to take to reach MPRasta.

It's unfair to ridicule me for responding simply, as your thread entirely relied on a specific issue that we were slowing down the speed that you can make money in general to prevent players from ranking up too fast. If I have failed to take notice of any part of your suggestion that isn't inherently related to that, please feel free to let me know. As always, we appreciate all suggestions and I urge anyone with one to make a post! :)

Dr_Rev

how do i post on forums, there is nothing saying make a post, so im just going to complain here, the cop canthanldemymeme is camping ontop of the drug house, so as soon as anyone gets close he just justs down and gets them, i think this is bullshit and he should be getting people the right way, this is abuse how are people suppose to sell when there is no chance to even do it

Tjorvi_01

MVP+
how do i post on forums, there is nothing saying make a post, so im just going to complain here, the cop canthanldemymeme is camping ontop of the drug house, so as soon as anyone gets close he just justs down and gets them, i think this is bullshit and he should be getting people the right way, this is abuse how are people suppose to sell when there is no chance to even do it
There is more then 1 way to get to the drug house, and there is the prison. This is legal and isn't really good at all, because you can go in by the sides, and in the back. So please think more before you start reporting someone on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online