play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

SaltyKen

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
How good is Salty? A lot of trash talk.. Apprantely he is as good as tanman.
Ok, tanman wasn't that good. If I say the truth about Ken, Ill just get flamed and only hear "1v1 me pussy" for the next 5 months until I decide to pvp. So yeah. Don't listen to speculation, no one in KOTN has started to work on PvP yet, and a couple of our best PvPers don't play much anymore.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
How good is Salty? A lot of trash talk.. Apprantely he is as good as tanman.
He is above average, but not a pvp god. That title goes to TanMan, the two times I fought him last map I was running. For Ken, he bow spams a lot, and last map if you took his AK he was useless. Already 1v1ed him today, won but he got me down to 4 hearts.

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
Ok, tanman wasn't that good. If I say the truth about Ken, Ill just get flamed and only hear "1v1 me pussy" for the next 5 months until I decide to pvp. So yeah. Don't listen to speculation, no one in KOTN has started to work on PvP yet, and a couple of our best PvPers don't play much anymore.
Okay thank you Zie.

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
He is above average, but not a pvp god. That title goes to TanMan, the two times I fought him last map I was running. For Ken, he bow spams a lot, and last map if you took his AK he was useless. Already 1v1ed him today, won but he got me down to 4 hearts.
Dam, I heard you're the best pvper as well and thank you for replying.

Latest posts

Members online