Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

/sell Idea for Cops!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisc991

VIP
Ok, so this might not be the best idea, But sometimes i wish there was a easier way to sell my drugs quick to the station. The reason why is because sometimes my inventory is full and i'm about to sell but i see people coming to the drug house with drugs but i don't have any room left in my inventory. So i was thinking maybe you could add a command where cops do /sell and it will sell all the drugs we have in our inventory. I hope you consider this suggestion. Thank you. - Chris

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
This would be a good idea for cops i agree, but I think it might just be too overpowered for cops to have it, perhaps it could be added with a cooldown timer so that we could only use it once every specific amount of time so we would have to actually plan on when the right time to use it was.

robobradens

VIP
That is in my opinion, a great suggestion. I would love to be able to sell my drugs at the place where I got them, instead of taking the time to go to the cop station every time that you get a full inv, but in a sense it is not exactly fair to the non-cop players as Lord Latenix said, because now we are able to just camp at some high-traffic area and never have to leave to sell.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
This could be something to add to higher police ranks (Colonel/DeputyChief) to give police more of an initiative to rank up, as well as add something new and interesting to police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online