Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Staff report: Dawggy

willgames11

So there's been a problem lately while my friend and I fish. Little back story, my friend and I do a fish only type of thing on servers so we dont do much expect fish because of the rewards we get from it and xp. One day My friend got banned by Dawggy for "Auto fishing", a 24 hour ban. There was no warning what so ever it was just a straight ban. Then the exact same thing happened to me. No warning just a ban with no say in chat. This was about a week ago or so. Then recently my friend over skype told me that he was blown up by someone while they were invisible. We dont know who it was and I dont want to start pointing fingers at people but this is getting out of hand now and we just want to be left alone. Thank you

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
We take all staff reports very seriously and will look into this.

Any more information would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I would like to add that it is possible to fish live TNT which can kill you.

This is most likely the cause.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
You would not have been banned for autofish if you were not using some kind of fishing macro/cheat. Dawggy is one of our most experienced admins, it's unlikely he would mistakingly ban you for this. As for the TNT, your friend probably fished up a TNT, which happens with mcMMO fishing.

willgames11

We set ourselfs in the edge of our platform we fish off of. So any pots and tnt will hit the ledge and fall off So its impossible for it to happen

willgames11

My friend was blown up around 3:27pm yesterday. I was banned on Thursday around 11:25 am. My friend got banned within the week also but i dont know the time and day for it. It was thatchic that got the 24 hour ban

willgames11

We set ourselfs in the edge of our platform we fish off of. So any pots and tnt will hit the ledge and fall off So its impossible for it to happen
And yes we have tested this many times, its always a 100% hit ledge and fall down. Plus we have armor on so it would take more than 1 tnt to kill us

willgames11

Update: Got Edit banned me for auto fishing, again not sure why. He spawned a zombie right behind me which knocked me off, he then started to burn stuff, not sure what because I heard things being burned in the lava pit i have to dispose of junk.

Last edited:

willgames11

My friend from skype just sent this to me;
[11:21:56 AM] Sir William: lol
[11:22:23 AM] Sir William: But yeah I'm banned for a week until the 19th
[11:23:14 AM] thatd000d: And they raided the vault
[11:24:15 AM] Sir William: We didn't have anything in there
[11:24:20 AM] Sir William: unless you put stuff in there
[11:24:39 AM] thatd000d: Well they took what I put in there and broke one block and pearled in

Btw our vault in claimed with obby around it so no one can get inthere

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
People can break obsidian with TNT. You were raided by normal players, not staff. Edit spawning mobs on you and doing other things around you was testing if you were afk. If you did not react and continued to fish, it was obvious you had autofish on.

willgames11

People can break obsidian with TNT. You were raided by normal players, not staff. Edit spawning mobs on you and doing other things around you was testing if you were afk. If you did not react and continued to fish, it was obvious you had autofish on.
Not to argue but i did react, got onto some sand to go back up to my fishing place and right as i got onto my platform i was banned.

Latest posts

Members online