iwoojin

In Game Name : iwoojin
Length of Ban : 7 day
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft
Staff who banned you : Edit
Staff who dealt with you : Edit
Staff who have warned you previously : N/A
Reason for ban on record : Xray - Turn it off before you return, Lying to staff
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think the moderator thought I was using an x-ray hack, and then lied to him that I wasn't using it. Then, I think the moderator thought I had left because I was going to remove a hack and come back on to seem I have no hacks.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : He thought so because I was mining straight in a 2x1 or 2x2 path until I found a ore and then dug the stone and ores around that area. Then, I left while he was talking to me (but he already told me what to do) and he probably thinks I left to remove a hack and then come back. (but I never came back on to the server)
Why should we unban you : Edit asked me to press f3 and f2 to take a screenshot of my version and then send him a private conversation message on the forum, so I made my account for the first time and I tried to find how to send a conversation but later I realized you can't start one with a Mod. So I just posted it on General Discussion, but I think Edit ignored it or did not have a chance to see it. I also never returned to the server, and the screenshot was taken before I left.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I will never download any hack. Also, if you are ever suspicious, tell me to press f3 and screenshot it because the first time I had trouble making my account and finding conversation button, but now I am used to the forum laying so I will post it within a few seconds. Also I will never leave the server whenever a moderator is talking to me. I am sorry I left the first time, but I thought it would be ok as long as I don't come back on to take a screenshot again (which I didn't do)
How can we trust you again? : Please see the picture Edit told me to post (it is in general discussion)
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Please believe me and fix that ban reason statement! (I didn't lie and I never returned to the server afterwards)

This is the picture Edit told me to send through conversation
http://mc-drugs.com/threads/sorry-i-dont-know-how-to-start-conversation.1239/

Last edited:

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
You had a report on you that says that you might've combat logged and have an x-ray mod or client as when you died, you supposedly 2 stacks of diamonds which is fairly suspicious for a [Junky] to have when they have recently joined.

When I started watching you, you were mining in a strip mine that had was already there. You were looking into walls for possibly ores. You stopped at a level and mined directly to an ore. You then went further down and stopping occasionally and looking around, again... mining to ores in a 2x1 or 2x2 radius as you said. You done this approximately 4 times. I would think that this would make you less obvious that you were using x-ray. When you reached the bottom of the mine, you were looking into the walls once again and stumbling into more ores until I told you about this.

I will let my admin @damian_2010 look at this appeal.

Thanks for waiting,
Edit.

iwoojin

I already uploaded the screenshot you told me to upload I don't know what more you have to see seriously I have been playing minecraft since beta and that is how I have mined in the past I know you think it is like x-ray but it is just my personal favorite way of mining as iron ore and coal is most abundant around 10-27 blocks below sea level, and diamond is around layer 10 and below for me, so I just use those rules and dig paths for discovery because sooner or later you are always bound to reach an ore within a minute. I'm not even trying to dig straight to only diamond ore, I am looking for it all over the lower layers and I know you think I mine like an x-ray so to prove that I don't use it I posted the picture on general discussion like you told me to maybe you didn't see it yet but I don't know what more you need.

Also, I never returned to the server, that is a fact that can be proven.

Thank you for your time

iwoojin

What is taking so long! I know you guys have your own lives too, but I still can't get onto the server because you aren't taking care of my case! I'm banned here! For what, for using "X-ray hack" and I know you are using an unbiased judgment but you think it looks wrong so you aren't sure so you tell me to send a picture and I did! I never returned to the server so what else do you want? Oh yes, then I realize you had to add on another week for "lying" about what? I never combat logged either even though it isn't in the ban reason, you mentioned it. I guess it is my fault but there was nothing I could do about it because my game crashed, and I was already dead when I crashed, it crashed right after I died. Hello?
I have been just watching youtube videos all day long because I want to play on this server but I can't because you are so slow in just looking at the picture and you don't even have a rock solid explanation and by the time my ban time is over my only last week of summer vacation will be gone! I know time just ticks on for you but it really isn't for me except for the ticking of the days until my vacation ends.

Last edited:

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Please be patient, he will reply when he has the chance to.

Thanks.

iwoojin

Well I have been impatient until now and by the looks of it you will reply when the ban timer is over. I will do something else and just be fine, and the screenshot(in general discussion) is the only thing I can give and I'm not sure if you still haven't seen it or not, but when you are done please at least fix my ban reason because I don't want to go back onto the server and be called names like lyer and hacker.

Last edited:

damian_2010

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi there,

I would firstly like to apologize for the amount of time it took for me to respond. I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have alot of time to respond to alot on the forums. However, after reading your ban appeal and talking to GotEdit about what happened, I have decided to deny your appeal.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.