Status
Not open for further replies.

sky

VIP
MVP+
In-game name: PeTrUsVaNdErWaLt
In-game rank: Grower
Past factions: Zero
What you can contribute to the faction: I Would Love To Be A Storage Manager/Financial Manager Because Of My OCD, I Need To Keep Everything Perfect And At Top Notch Conditions, If Those Positions Aren't Available I Would Love To Be A Defensive/Decorations Engineer For The Base To Help Reduce The Chance Of Being Raided.
How often do you play this server: I've Only Just Recently Started Back Up Again, But Since I've Joined I've Been Very Active. Its Understandable If You Don't Accept Me Because Of My Time.
Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes I Do Understand Them.
Do you have discord: Yes.
Do you have a good mic: Yes.
What makes you unique on this server: A lot Of People Hate Dealing With The Mess Of Chests And Calculating How Much Money The Farms Are Making I Can Help Calculate It, I'm Also OCD So That Helps :) :) .
Any other reason we should accept you: Overall I'm A Really Good Person To Talk To And I Respect Everyone That's In Our Faction And That Aren't.

I Hope You Consider Me I Love Making Friends :) :).
denied

sky

VIP
MVP+
In-game name: PlasmaXL
In-game rank: Grower
Past factions: None you'd remember
What you can contribute to the faction: Used to play on this server a ton about 6 years ago when it was smaller, getting back into as of about a week ago it because it was something I enjoyed, got experience with the general server format, already have a discord, am extremely social and I work pretty well with most people
How often do you play this server: a lot lately
Do you understand vanguard's rules: yes
Do you have discord: yes
Do you have a good mic: uuhhh probably
What makes you unique on this server: I have no life so I'll probably be on
Any other reason we should accept you: becuase your acceptinggg '\(O~O)/'
denied

sky

VIP
MVP+
In-game name: Garroth_
In-game rank: Junkie
Past factions: None
What you can contribute to the faction: I am a decent builder and a decent Fighter
How often do you play this server: I'm a new commer
Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes
Do you have discord: Yes
Do you have a good mic: Yes
What makes you unique on this server: I'm not very Unique
Any other reason we should accept you: My good Friend Is Rose2247
In-game name:Sillysacmaster
In-game rank:Mule
Past factions:none
What you can contribute to the faction:Building, PVP, Just about anything i can do basic cannons and a few more advanced nothing to extreme like sand cannons i can only do minor ones. I know automatic farms well since i love to play skyblock.
How often do you play this server: Just playing for the fun of playing i saw it and decided to join. I haven't decided if I'm gonna stay or not honestly this decides if i will i only play a server if i have a team its boring to play alone.
Do you understand vanguard's rules: I do and i have to say i like that we can do our own thing.
Do you have discord: yes Sillysacmaster#3473
Do you have a good mic: I am getting a new one but i am heard just fine and no one complains about the one i have my old headset broke cause of my dog though.
What makes you unique on this server: Nothing really unless u count That im a unique person.
Any other reason we should accept you: I know people usually don't put this as it lessens chances but I do have my own server I'm working on with friend so ill have to split my time between here and there.
~Thanks for listening have a blessed day.
denied, you both are inactive players

sky

VIP
MVP+
In-game name: Lignd
In-game rank: Smuggler
Past factions: Empire and Repeat
What you can contribute to the faction: Red-stone work and work the farms
How often do you play this server: 3 hours a day
Do you have discord: Yup
Do you have a good mic: Not really
What makes you unique on this server: I like fishing too much and I'm kinda sad. I also go by the name "drunk homeless man running around throwing up on cops".
Any other reason we should accept you: I've got a lot of experience from playing over a 100 hours on this server.
pending, will discuss with faction

sky

VIP
MVP+
In-game name: CraydorGaming (Nickname is Craydor)
In-game rank: MassProd
Past factions: None since reset, Producers before.
What you can contribute to the faction:
- I like to think I build fairly well, and have always enjoyed it. I also love to raid, so that's a benefit.
How often do you play this server:
- I try for daily, but I work extensive shifts at work (anywhere from 24hr-96hr shifts)
Do you understand vanguard's rules:
- Yes.
Do you have discord:
- Yes. It is available upon request.
Do you have a good mic:
- Yes. Corsair Void PRO
What makes you unique on this server:
- Nothing really, I just grow, sell, grow, sell, gamble a little, and love to destroy other peoples' hard work with a group of friends.
Any other reason we should accept you:
- I'm not saying I'm any better than anyone before or after me that applies, but I do stick with one faction (unless screwed over, ofc), I do everything in my power to help said faction, and overall, I just try to be helpful with whatever is needed.
pending, will discuss with faction

solo_gaming

n-game name:solo_gaming
In-game rank:junky
What you can contribute to the faction:farm,make money, raid >:3
How often do you play this server:just started but i can definitely get into this server
Do you understand vanguard's rules:yea their pretty simple
Do you have discord:i do indeed
Do you have a good mic: i has that too
What makes you unique on this server:...idk
Any other reason we should accept you: im a fun guy,ill be quiet at first tho till i get used to you,i normally do work if asked politely just bc why not

HomoJoey

In-game name: LilHomo
In-game rank: Chemist
Past factions: SubPar, Toontown
What you can contribute to the faction: I’m a great builder, farmer, and drug seller.
How often do you play this server: Everyday
What makes you unique on this server: I’m a very amazing Homosexual with a lot to offer to an amazing faction who is willing to all me to be apart of their faction.
Any other reason we should accept you: I have been in an amazing faction alongside toontasker and he has helped me be a good person when it comes to base creation, drugs, pvp, and being a great faction member.

HackHunter_115

VIP
In-game name:HackHunter_115
In-game rank:Chem(VIP)
Past factions:Delta
What you can contribute to the faction:Base Building/farming/raiding/some pvp
How often do you play this server: Everyday for 2-6hrs
Do you understand vanguard's rules:Yes
Do you have discord:Yes
Do you have a good mic: Its ok
What makes you unique on this server: Biggest Mong on the server/ good at building stuff
Any other reason we should accept you: Cause i can pvp/build/raid and can hand people good L's

despacito

Vanguards recruitment zone

Faction Rules:

"Aside from following the rules, you are not required to do our bidding. We do not enforce what you do."

• Do not purposefully slander any officers or the leader or harass other players

• Only those ranked member and above can go to the /f home

• Do not TPA anyone not allowed into any base Vanguard has claimed. If you break this rule, you will be kicked without warning.

• Replant what you farm at the faction home.

• You are only welcome at other faction members bases if they allow you to, just don't be a dick about it if they prefer you not there.
This is a PvP/raiding faction. If you aren’t interested in either, base work is always welcome.
Discord is required, as well as being able to voice chat now and then
We also have a subfaction “Vindicta” when the main faction is full

If your interested in applying use the format below
If your answers are lackluster, empty, or otherwise incomplete, you will be denied. If you can’t proofread your application, you will be denied.
=====================================================================
In-game name: nibbaseatinbeans
In-game rank:VIP+
Past factions: Ralphs
What you can contribute to the faction: E, memes, me no lifeing the shit out of this server as well as doing mule jobs
How often do you play this server: about 6 hours a day min
Do you have discord: im already in the discord
Do you have a good mic: yes
What makes you unique on this server: im a massive shitlord
Any other reason we should accept you: im active im cancer and im the vanguard discord every day esketit

sky

VIP
MVP+
In-game name: CraydorGaming (Nickname is Craydor)
In-game rank: MassProd
Past factions: None since reset, Producers before.
What you can contribute to the faction:
- I like to think I build fairly well, and have always enjoyed it. I also love to raid, so that's a benefit.
- I try for daily, but I work extensive shifts at work (anywhere from 24hr-96hr shifts)
Do you understand vanguard's rules:
- Yes.
Do you have discord:
- Yes. It is available upon request.
Do you have a good mic:
- Yes. Corsair Void PRO
What makes you unique on this server:
- Nothing really, I just grow, sell, grow, sell, gamble a little, and love to destroy other peoples' hard work with a group of friends.
Any other reason we should accept you:
- I'm not saying I'm any better than anyone before or after me that applies, but I do stick with one faction (unless screwed over, ofc), I do everything in my power to help said faction, and overall, I just try to be helpful with whatever is needed.
sorry for the long ass wait, had to organize some stuff.
Accepted if you're still applying. PM me in game for invites

Ridah

MVP
In-game name:Ridah
In-game rank: DrugBaron
Past factions:Aegis
What you can contribute to the faction: I am very good at building and making money. I can give all my money to the faction when needed. I am also a PvP god, and a very nice addition to the team.
How often do you play this server: Everyday, multiple hours a day, if not all day.
What makes you unique on this server: I really enjoy digging and can get dubs of dirt and sand if needed.
Any other reason we should accept you I dont like Aegis anymore so I want to join Vanguard, and I can help you raid Aegis.

sky

VIP
MVP+
n-game name:solo_gaming
In-game rank:junky
What you can contribute to the faction:farm,make money, raid >:3
How often do you play this server:just started but i can definitely get into this server
Do you understand vanguard's rules:yea their pretty simple
Do you have discord:i do indeed
Do you have a good mic: i has that too
What makes you unique on this server:...idk
Any other reason we should accept you: im a fun guy,ill be quiet at first tho till i get used to you,i normally do work if asked politely just bc why not
denied

sky

VIP
MVP+
In-game name: LilHomo
In-game rank: Chemist
Past factions: SubPar, Toontown
What you can contribute to the faction: I’m a great builder, farmer, and drug seller.
How often do you play this server: Everyday
What makes you unique on this server: I’m a very amazing Homosexual with a lot to offer to an amazing faction who is willing to all me to be apart of their faction.
Any other reason we should accept you: I have been in an amazing faction alongside toontasker and he has helped me be a good person when it comes to base creation, drugs, pvp, and being a great faction member.
denied

sky

VIP
MVP+
In-game name:HackHunter_115
In-game rank:Chem(VIP)
Past factions:Delta
What you can contribute to the faction:Base Building/farming/raiding/some pvp
How often do you play this server: Everyday for 2-6hrs
Do you understand vanguard's rules:Yes
Do you have discord:Yes
Do you have a good mic: Its ok
What makes you unique on this server: Biggest Mong on the server/ good at building stuff
Any other reason we should accept you: Cause i can pvp/build/raid and can hand people good L's
denied, in a faction

Last edited:

sky

VIP
MVP+
In-game name:Ridah
In-game rank: DrugBaron
Past factions:Aegis
What you can contribute to the faction: I am very good at building and making money. I can give all my money to the faction when needed. I am also a PvP god, and a very nice addition to the team.
How often do you play this server: Everyday, multiple hours a day, if not all day.
What makes you unique on this server: I really enjoy digging and can get dubs of dirt and sand if needed.
Any other reason we should accept you I dont like Aegis anymore so I want to join Vanguard, and I can help you raid Aegis.
denied, joke app

nici433

In-game name: nici433
In-game rank: smuggler
Past factions: Viceroys
What you can contribute to the faction: Pvp, raids, cannons, and mules
How often do you play this server: 3h a day
Do you have discord: yes
What makes you unique on this server: I'm really good mule, and I can make cannons that can destroy factions of 3walls. I find raids constantly, and lov pvping like a monster
Any other reason we should accept you: I love u guys? I wasted myself on the other answer :,v

stefanie

In-game name: LilStef
In-game rank: VIP+
Past factions: Niggers and LilGang I think is all.... anything with my nigga lilhomoo in it
What you can contribute to the faction: Im really good at breaking drugs cx
How often do you play this server: like everyday all day homie
Do you understand vanguard's rules: most definitely
Do you have discord: yes sir (or madam)
Do you have a good mic: I guess dawg
What makes you unique on this server: im the best Sky lover
Any other reason we should accept you: kawaii :3

Ezxhh

MVP
In-game name: Strafein
In-game rank: Dealer
Past factions: ThePirateBay, Prosper, Canada, Canadav2
What you can contribute to the faction: Pvp, ask anyone who knows of me.
How often do you play this server: Not that often... sorry
Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yeah, been able to read since 1
Do you have discord: I can get it
Do you have a good mic: Nope, just bought a pair of Balenciagas so broke
What makes you unique on this server: Better than everyone at Pvp?
Any other reason we should accept you: No more needs said, plus its some bonus power I guess?

HackHunter_115

VIP
In-game name: HackHunter_115
In-game rank: Cemist VIP
Past factions:holdthesalt and delta
What you can contribute to the faction: Can provide some building ideas and I can make grinders for faction and making farms
Do you understand vanguard's rules:yes
Do you have discord:yes
What makes you unique on this server: My luck on finding good bases to raid and also my building
Any other reason we should accept you: I can help out with basically anything we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.