Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Vip help.

NerkVerse

Hi just a quick question i know it might sound stupid but wanna be 100% sure before buying is the vip a life tine thing or is it like a monthly pay?

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Purchasing VIP gives you it as long as you can play on the server. (A life-time thing.)

MarKeeys

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Yes, Donor ranks are one time thing. And the server's Premium rank is either for a good month/3 months or subscription type.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ranks purchased are permanent for as long as the server is alive. We still have players who purchased a rank 4+ years ago using an equivalent rank.

You can view all rank privileges on the donation store or by doing /VIP /VIP+ /MVP /MVP+ in game. All ranks inheret the previous ranks privileges.

Premium however is a subscription.

NerkVerse

Ranks purchased are permanent for as long as the server is alive. We still have players who purchased a rank 4+ years ago using an equivalent rank.

You can view all rank privileges on the donation store or by doing /VIP /VIP+ /MVP /MVP+ in game. All ranks inheret the previous ranks privileges.

Premium however is a subscription.
Thank you for the info. Just one more little question. My mojang account was hacked and the hacker changed my minecraft name meaning i have to wait 30 days to change it back. My name on the foruns is different to my in game name. If i buy vip would it go straight to my account or is it name attached only? I know you can send as gift is that what i must do? And when i do get my name back to what i had it before again would that affect my vip status?

MarKeeys

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
From the process of buying in the website, it'll ask for your In-game name. Once the purchase has been done it goes to that account unless otherwise you sent it as a gift. The forums name doesn't matter. As long as you typed in your in-game name.

NerkVerse

From the process of buying in the website, it'll ask for your In-game name. Once the purchase has been done it goes to that account unless otherwise you sent it as a gift. The forums name doesn't matter. As long as you typed in your in-game name.
Thank you :) so even if i change my name in 30days my VIP will still be there?

MarKeeys

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
It should be there but if it doesn't, just present your receipt to any of the owners. Just in case.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.