Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

23/12/2017 Lost Items Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: DetectiveConan
Inventory items lost: Space Boots (Armoury Crate)
Enderchest items lost:
25 Creeper eggs, 64 sheep eggs, 32~ of every ( other) spawn egg from drop party, Except 2 being mooshroom eggs, 1 being a villager egg.
Also Lost:
8 Super Gold Apples (Prestige Crate)
Ice Cube (Summer Crate)
Tier III Horse [Max]
Gorilla Pet (Summer Crate)

Boosters lost: None

There might've been a few other things in my enderchest, but they're not all that important. Thanks for your time. And sorry to all for any lost items and inconvenience caused by this. This affected everyone who was online, not just yourself. Remember that and be patient, frens.

Last edited:

Chargers2019

VIP+
Ign: Chargers2019

Inventory lost: Fully maxed tier 3 horse, voter tier 3 Armor and voter t3 picaxe, axe, sword, Tier 2 voter bow with 64 arrows. 5 God apples, 8 3 point iron nuggets, 48 drop party frames and 16 blaze rods from drop party, 64 Arrows, Loot box 1 key, 12 christmas crackles, 64 steak, invis potion.

Echest lost: Maxed old T3 mule. Like 64 golden apples, an M16 with ammo, like 10 tazer cartridges, backup prot IV diamond armor (cant remember kind) 2 stacks of cobble. I think I had 50 player points in there. Thats all i can remember.

Boosters: N/A

Can you please wipe my inventory before replacing my stuff. I don't need junky stuff! Thanks for any help you all can provide :)

Luna326

Username: Luna326
Inventory items lost: about a stack and a half of drop party bags, 30x3 player points iron nuggets, some iron and gold and diamond blocks.
Enderchest items lost: duckling128's head, a red rose, 30-ish gifts of giving, tank chestplate, firewood axe, sturdy torque, legacy of chuck fishing rod, elf armor, snow pants, 10 god apples
Boosters lost: lolimonsomebrokelevelshitfamiaintgotany

Thefishslayer

Username: Thefishslayer
Inventory items lost: 2 diamond pics( one with fortune 2, efficiency 3, and unbreaking 2, the other only had silk touch) a diamond sword(sharpness 5, fire aspect 2, and unbreaking 3), diamond axe, efficiency 3 diamond shovel, 64 steak, 2 or 3 stacks of 64 dirt, 4 tier 2 crate keys, 1 tier 1 crate key, full diamond armor
Enderchest items lost: not sure
Boosters lost: none

keenan

haz528

vote tier I diamond pickaxe, 15 of those iron nuggets, enchanted fishing rod, 1 drugpass level, 20 drop party bags and a full set of vote teir I diamond armor and a 64 stack of obsidian.

that's really about all I care about

Kota

Inventory items lost: Just mystery boxes(about 48) i want those back, others were just gear and random stuff.
Enderchest items lost: 2 pairs of Space Boots about 22 Gift of giving (my name) The every 100 gift milestone thingy until 400 (these are not necesary but i'd like to have em, decoration purposes) and that's all i remember.
Booster lost: None, didnt have any
I was given back the wrong armour, I got back a fullset of prot 4 mending unbreaking 3 armor, Instead of the pyro chestplate, and the prot 4 mending unbreaking 3 Drop party armor

redbaaron

MVP+
Username: redbaaron

I just remembered something else so I'm making a new post

Inventory items lost:
Enderchest items lost: All pieces of the Xmas armour
Boosters lost:

knowski

Thanks to whoever replaced my gear so far however still missing are my 16 x 3 point prize nuggets, 2 stacks of bookshelves...also 6 diamond blocks were replaced but I had one 64 stack and a 20 stack = 80. If they could be replaced it would be awesome please.

Cheers <3

Last edited:

mj_the_gamer

I had 26 gas tear dp things, around a stack of the dp reward as vote pick and voter sword. in my enderchest, I had all rankup gear not damaged, 7 diamonds and around 20 iron. I also has the dp gear : 2 boots a chest and legs. I think thats it

SlimShady_69

VIP+
ign: SlimShady_69

echest: mob overkiller t3 helm and boots, magkcal pirate boots, pirate leggings, full elf armor set, christmas boots and leggings, ak47, mining helmet, 3 t1 keys and 2 t2 keys i think i had t3 keys but idk, some more stuff

inv: 42 dp bags 5 of those nuggets some banners i wanted two sets of p2 armor(dp stuff) creeper and wolf egg nothing else important

boosters:none

BigChickenChit

MVP
Username: BigChickenChit

Enderchest items lost:
Teir3 mule, (not a horse, I like my donkey)
p5 helmet with mending,
p4 chestplate with mending thorns3 unbreaking3,
p4 leggings with thorns3 unbreaking3 mending,
p4 boots with thorns3 unbreaking3 mending depthstrider3,
10 christmas emerald gift of giving thingys,
santas whip,
extra hot sword the v one not the vi one,
petcrate key,
silk pic,
unbreaking pic,
mob overkiller,
christmas tree sword,
Ice cube,
slime spawner,
64 hoppers,
silk shovel,
firewood axe,
snowball gun,
tier 3 bow

dnelly

i lost a diamond pick with fortune 3 unb 3 and effiencty 4, and a 2 tier 2 voter keys, also lost a stack of baked potatoes and a voter sword

Wavii_

Username: Wavii_
Inventory items lost: Prestige ax
Enderchest items lost: n/a
Boosters lost: 1.7x all drug 30 min, and 1.3 or 1.2 random drug booster 1 hr (100% sure about the 1.7x, not 100% on the 1.2 random)

(I was told by killah to reply again.)

ownahoe

VIP+
Edit dec-24th: I complety forgot i lost my inventory of mushroom i won from the drugpass, i was waiting for the 2x drug booster and sell it for more, i also had space boots, a mob killer, and also 54 drugpasses! Thanks!

-sorry i had to edit it, i do a lot of drugs so my memory is all fucked up... i just remember it when i actually need the items lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online