Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

A Small Suggestion for the Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sick

VIP+
I am not a cop as of right now, but when I was one, I got really pissed when I arrested someone with kit/starter drugs. We were not able to sell them, therefore they were useless and a waste of inventory space. I think cops should be able to sell the kit/starter drugs, or at least be able to easily get rid of them.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
It wouldn't be possible to allow the item id of the named/lored items to be sold as it is only based on the item id of the drug, although I'm not 100% sure on this

What I think should happen is that you frisk the person, and any starter drugs get deleted. I still appreciate the fact that cops get a commission just for frisking someone with drugs, but the starter drugs get annoying.
Especially when disposing of them, if you dispose of them where you are, people can easily walk over it and think you're playing the corrupt cop.

matthiasss_

VIP+
Hello Sick,
This problem has been reported several times and we're aware of this.
As far as I know about the named drugs that are not sellable I'll go with the statement of 14Squared. A namechange is still the same item so as far my knowledge goes I don't think this is possible. I will speak an admin/owner about this if I can.
- Matt

Bastaboii

Contributor III
MVP+
MVP++
2023 Gold Founder
Hey,
Also a possibilty would be cops can't thake those drugs from you.
Greetings
[Helper]DarkMC

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Again, the cop plugin would not be able to tell the difference between the named drug, and the regular drug which would make Dark's suggestion impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online