Bob

In Game Name : Keeganbaconboy
Length of Ban : Perm
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm ban
Staff who banned you : Dakotaa
Staff who dealt with you : Nobody
Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody
Reason for ban on record : First time i afk spammed
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because I afk spammed.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I afked then went un afk a couple times.
Why should we unban you : You should unban me because it was my first offence and I got no warning at all.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Realizing that the next time I do it I will know that I will be banned.
How can we trust you again? : I have friends on this server that I want to play with so if I got banned I wouldn't be able to play with them.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Please un-ban me this is a really fun server that my friends and I play on that we all like and want to continue to play.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Ban Appeal Accepted, the reason Dakota did a perm ban was because many new players came on to troll. Please do not afk spam in the future.

Thanks,
jrd

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I'd like to add, when you join the server and AFK spam after seeing others being permanently banned for the exact same thing, don't be surprised when you are also banned.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.